Official Madden NFL 12 Thread

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Uhh... so guys is the online better than last year? Need to know kinda quickly.
laugh.gif

It's relatively the same. First game I got in was kinda laggy. They don't let you do ranked matches from the lobbies.Menus are kinda slow as well. Game is so much better than last year though.
ohwell.gif
Jeez... Can't do ranked matches from lobbies? Wut

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

It's pathetic how good they made the Packers in this game
30t6p3b.gif
Greg Jennings is unstoppable in single coverage, Aaron Rodgers plays like he's the greatest Quarterback OF ALL TIME, their offensive line gives Rodgers 5-6 seconds to pass on almost every possession, and their defense barely gives up points. I'm an Eagles fan n played with them for 3 games since I got it last night, then decided to use the Packers for a game and couldn't believe how much better they were in this game than the Eagles. They even made Ryan Grant easier to run with than LeSean McCoy 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
tumblr_lpuc2agEy81qha7gh.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

It's pathetic how good they made the Packers in this game
30t6p3b.gif
Greg Jennings is unstoppable in single coverage, Aaron Rodgers plays like he's the greatest Quarterback OF ALL TIME, their offensive line gives Rodgers 5-6 seconds to pass on almost every possession, and their defense barely gives up points. I'm an Eagles fan n played with them for 3 games since I got it last night, then decided to use the Packers for a game and couldn't believe how much better they were in this game than the Eagles. They even made Ryan Grant easier to run with than LeSean McCoy 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
tumblr_lpuc2agEy81qha7gh.gif

About to go cop in a minute.

Im down for the PS3 league if I get the 49ers, will keep up with it too. Let me know!

About to go cop in a minute.

Im down for the PS3 league if I get the 49ers, will keep up with it too. Let me know!

UPS is playing games with me...got a day off and sitting here waiting on these clowns to deliver.

UPS is playing games with me...got a day off and sitting here waiting on these clowns to deliver.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

UPS doesn't get to my area until at least 7:00 PM. It's really frustrating when I do release date delivery.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

UPS doesn't get to my area until at least 7:00 PM. It's really frustrating when I do release date delivery.

If I go cop at walmart tonight will I be able to return it for cash when I get my amazon shipment? If I bring the sealed amazon delivered game and my walmart receipt

If I go cop at walmart tonight will I be able to return it for cash when I get my amazon shipment? If I bring the sealed amazon delivered game and my walmart receipt

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Yes, this works. I have done of plenty of times to Bestbuy (bought it cheaper online, bought it retail from store, return online version to said store)You thirsty

Yes, this works. I have done of plenty of times to Bestbuy (bought it cheaper online, bought it retail from store, return online version to said store)You thirsty

Originally Posted by frankl1001

laugh.gif
Yea man this +%@# was supposed to be here today and I got tomorrow off.  Imma be playing this tonight no matter what.

Originally Posted by frankl1001

laugh.gif
Yea man this +%@# was supposed to be here today and I got tomorrow off.  Imma be playing this tonight no matter what.

Just scooped this up from GameStop. Haven't played/bought a Madden in like 2-3 years I think. For some reason I was looking forward to it this year, probably because of the problems with NCAA has or whatever. Hopefully I'll be able to get a franchise going and have fun with it.

Just scooped this up from GameStop. Haven't played/bought a Madden in like 2-3 years I think. For some reason I was looking forward to it this year, probably because of the problems with NCAA has or whatever. Hopefully I'll be able to get a franchise going and have fun with it.

Back
Top Bottom