Official Madden NFL 12 Thread

Man I got it for PS3. If anyone wants to add me and teach me how to play better Defense. I get killed so much in the middle of the field. People throw on the run so much and across the body...i just wonder how they complete it all the time.

Man I got it for PS3. If anyone wants to add me and teach me how to play better Defense. I get killed so much in the middle of the field. People throw on the run so much and across the body...i just wonder how they complete it all the time.

Originally Posted by JewelKnows

read the defense. it gets obvious as you play for long time. when you read it, audible + blitz and you should be good 

Originally Posted by JewelKnows

read the defense. it gets obvious as you play for long time. when you read it, audible + blitz and you should be good 

kinda depends on what kinda passer they are.....i run different defenses for them short yard throwers
30t6p3b.gif

kinda depends on what kinda passer they are.....i run different defenses for them short yard throwers
30t6p3b.gif

i got a new ps3 since my old one broke. how do i get back madden online? do i have to buy it?

i got a new ps3 since my old one broke. how do i get back madden online? do i have to buy it?

Anybody interested in joining an active draft league on Xbox 360? Havent had the draft yet looking to get more ppl in add me if interested gt: steegjfkceo

Anybody interested in joining an active draft league on Xbox 360? Havent had the draft yet looking to get more ppl in add me if interested gt: steegjfkceo

Back
Top Bottom