Official Madden NFL 13 Thread: Patch #4 Available 11/29; Details pg. 43

I played prob 1000 games of M12 so this is gonna take some getting used to.

Its def faster but i played 1 game so im not sure if thats good or bad , and the defense was reacting a lot faster this year...zones seem tighter.

PSN : x1mjsaver if anybody wants to run M12 add me.

You haven't posted anything of value in the last 5 pages. Tell me what you're so impressed with that makes Madden 13 that much better than 12, and worth buying. Unless you're just a fan of Madden and buy it every year like me with 2K, but I'm even admitting that 2K has never really impressed me that much in year to year improvements.
Don't worry, I'm not expecting much from someone who lives in Texas/is a Cowboys fan.
eyes.gif
what does living in texas (the second most populated state) or being a cowboys fan(the most popular team in america) have to do with his opinion...

does being a texan or a boys fan mean ur stupid?? does it mean ur a hick?? does it mean dude is irrelevant to u??

such broad statements, such stupid , stupid, broad statements...

and btw...next time do a lil research, dude obviously isnt a boys fan if megatron is beasting on bout 4 cowboys in his avy..id say detroit is his squad...idk him, but not making and *** outta myself, by assuming...like u..

you my friend, take the dumb NTer award for today...congrats

You haven't posted anything of value in the last 5 pages. Tell me what you're so impressed with that makes Madden 13 that much better than 12, and worth buying. Unless you're just a fan of Madden and buy it every year like me with 2K, but I'm even admitting that 2K has never really impressed me that much in year to year improvements.
Don't worry, I'm not expecting much from someone who lives in Texas/is a Cowboys fan. :rolleyes

If you are too stupid to see whats going on in my avy and assume I'm a Cowboys fan I don't know what to tell you.

Every year I read people **** on Madden/2K and complain how its the same game.

I'm not a 2K fan but its a different game every year. There are subtle "improvements" each year. Same with Madden.

But people play these games for 5 minutes and declare "oh its the same game!"

That's impossible to tell playing a demo.

FYI, for those saying the game felt fast, you can change the game speed in the options menu.

I switched from normal to slow myself.

If you are too stupid to see whats going on in my avy and assume I'm a Cowboys fan I don't know what to tell you.

Probably best you change your avy.
ktnx

plz? I hate remembering that game/season :smh:

Last edited:
Only played a couple of games, wasnt really feeling it.

Do you guys use gameflow? I hated the plays they were running for me...

I'm gonna play more today, but I think Im gonna pass on buying this and just wait another month for 2k to come out.

I can't believe how easily impressed some of you are. Sports games are basically the same year after year, they just make them sound leaps and bounds better with all the glitzy and frilly wording and gimmicks. This goes for 2K and Madden.
After playing the demo, I definitely won't be getting this game. I've never bought Madden two years in a row anyway, and I had Madden 12. Will be getting 2K13 though, like I do every year ($50-$60 for some damn roster updates). :smh:

Blah blah blah.

Don't worry, I'm not expecting much from someone who lives in Texas/is a Cowboys fan. :rolleyes

I have one question though, how you do complain about people buying Madden and how it's not worth it, but turnaround and do the same for 2K then say you're still going to buy it anyway?

I didn't complain about people buying Madden, and never said it's not worth it for everybody, because that just can't be true. I am willing to pay the money for small improvements and roster updates on 2K, but not on Madden, because I'm just a bigger fan of 2K. 2K gives me more utility.

what does living in texas (the second most populated state) or being a cowboys fan(the most popular team in america) have to do with his opinion...

does being a texan or a boys fan mean ur stupid?? does it mean ur a hick?? does it mean dude is irrelevant to u??

such broad statements, such stupid , stupid, broad statements...

and btw...next time do a lil research, dude obviously isnt a boys fan if megatron is beasting on bout 4 cowboys in his avy..id say detroit is his squad...idk him, but not making and *** outta myself, by assuming...like u..

you my friend, take the dumb NTer award for today...congrats

First, he never expressed an opinion, which is what I was trying to ask of him. He had just been posting smilies, single sentences, and nonsense like "blah blah blah". And yeah, my joke about living in Texas/being a Cowboys fan was supposed to imply all of that. Thought it would just be some good-hearted Giants-Cowboys rivalry trash talking. No need to get your panties in a bunch.

And research? You want me to do research based off a small gif that lasts a couple seconds. I saw that it was in Cowboys Stadium, and he lives/is from Dallas, so I quickly assumed he must be a Cowboys fan. Sorry I assumed wrong. I'll do more research before I make posts on NT from now on.

Every year I read people **** on Madden/2K and complain how its the same game.

I'm not a 2K fan but its a different game every year. There are subtle "improvements" each year. Same with Madden.

But people play these games for 5 minutes and declare "oh its the same game!"

That's impossible to tell playing a demo.

Yeah, but it's what they give us to base our purchases on. So for me, they failed.

only played two games so far played on pro and 21ed the seahawks in the first half so i went back and played the gmen on all pro and won pretty big although i threw a couple of stupid picks trying to run up the score. The playbook to me looks really unpolished and that was my only complaint so far. the game is deff diff then 12 not sure how i feel about it yet

Is it just my Tv, or is it hard to tell the diffrence bewteen db's and refs on deep routes?

:lol: I couldnt tell either. One play I had Garcon wide open for an easy 50 yd TD but I thought the ref was a DB, by the time I realized it was the ref I already threw it to someone else.

Wayyyy better then 12 imo, but why in the hell Im gettin wrs droppin when they wide open

It absolutely sucks playin madden on a small, non-widescreen TV ....

but yeah...everything's cool, i love the passing now where the WR/DB's have to have awareness of the ball. The physics is pretty cool since it's all about angles. My biggest problem is just how hard EA is making it to call plays :lol: ....like you already cut our time to call plays so why would you make us go through a 3 panel playcalling screen? It should take up the entire screen...like we get it...TV-like broadcast. And then calling hot routes and adjustments on defense. Why they gotta make it soo hard to do something simple like shifting LB's? I know we should be used to it by now but it's dumb.

My PS3 is still dead.. probably wont be getting the demo. For those who said it felt fast. How do you compare it to the online play from last year?

Liking the game so far but there's still some getting used to like usual. Having a tough time getting used to user catching on defense though. Actually, user catching in general. Alot of times when I try to catch it the DB doesnt do anything at all. Maybe its because he's out of range but idk. On offense though there's alot of times where I make a stupid throw and I user the WR to cut off the DB and get in front of him to catch it but again sometimes it does nothing. Not worried though cause im sure its all about just getting used to it.

Running the ball is a little bit harder but thats ok im the Packers anyway.

Its also MUCH more of a gamble to use the hit stick. I usually try to hit stick every play and connect but ive screwed myself over many times in this demo. Im gonna have to get used to tackling with the X button.

Might just be me but it seems like its pretty easy to return kicks. I returned a kick off and a punt in the very first game and had a few more kick returns after.

The niners D is TOUGH :x

Last edited:
same here. had 3 passes dropped in a row

This....even when they're not WIDE OPEN but have enough space to jump up and bring down a catch in the endzone, EVERYTIME they get a lil popped they drop it.

:smh:

Seriously? Yeah because Hakeem Nicks is a lil ***** who drops passes like DeSean Jackson :rolleyes :stoneface: (sorry Iggles fans, it's true, your boy DeSean is HELLA soft).

Cruz got hurt taking a lil pop while catching a ball :smh:.

But Randall beasted, :lol: my dude finished the game with ~130 yards and a TD. Won the game 14-10.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom