Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

How does the back of the MP shirts with the mp logo on it look like?

So, are we expecting a broader release coming soon to stores? Just shirts at this point? Why is Nike not putting out a wider variety as they have in the past? I mean, there's a huge pile of money to be had, I just don't get it. 

I was told via customer service chat on Foot Locker's site that they're expecting no further shipments of the shirts currently sold out. 

This is all just so strange given the gravity of this fight.

I called 3 SD Footlockers including Fashion Valley, Plaza Bonita and UTC, and all told me that they won't be selling them. Unless they're full of it. I still placed backorders on the Red Pride and the white. I wanted all of them but waited too long.
in day go too, NEED IT FOR VEGAS!

And as expected people that got in quick are buying by the dozen and capitlizing on this with a major mark up, **** sake there only 25 bucks... there on eBay for 150USD.. can't Thank you anymore @jaypeeaye23 for hooking me up in the past and not charging a mark up

And as expected people that got in quick are buying by the dozen and capitlizing on this with a major mark up, **** sake there only 25 bucks... there on eBay for 150USD.. can't Thank you anymore @jaypeeaye23 for hooking me up in the past and not charging a mark up
if i find some in store id let it go for msrp + shipping

if i find some in store id let it go for msrp + shipping
I appreciate that man I already have a buddy keeping his eyes peeled over there but two sets of eyes are better than one.. surely Nike will bring out heaps more.. pac man win or loose ill stiLL rock his gear, of course we are going to win

Last edited:
Can't believe people are trying to sell these for 150 plus you guys think people will actually pay that amount? I've been checking ebay pretty much daily for the past couple of weeks and the most I've seen paid was like 70 bucks for an older release it was used

Last edited:
Can't believe people are trying to sell these for 150 plus you guys think people will actually pay that amount? I've been checking ebay pretty much daily for the past couple of weeks and the most I've seen paid was like 70 bucks for an older release it was used
There was a mp Nike reversable on there for 2 grand and a set of lights out shoes for just over a grand

people will especially if your going to vegas and one of those close circuit viewings. i dont want to be caught dead wearing any of those bootleg flea market shirts for $30 they will be selling on the strip

There was a mp Nike reversable on there for 2 grand and a set of lights out shoes for just over a grand
It's so f-ing ridiculous to me that the biggest fight in decades and probably for decades to come is not being capitalized on by Nike more aggressively. So much just feels so poorly prepared for. I mean the tickets just went on sale for god's sake. 

people will especially if your going to vegas and one of those close circuit viewings. i dont want to be caught dead wearing any of those bootleg flea market shirts for $30 they will be selling on the strip
I'm the same I like genuine items I did by a bootleg run Floyd tee (there's no genuine ones) the print was terrible and I got two uses out of it before it ripped, looked good from far, but far from good

fellas i stumbled on this on ig..maybe check a shoe palace if ur near one coz apparently there sellin mp nike stuff and tmt aswell if ur into that kinna crap lol

A source tells me a bigger range being released Saturday don't know Where exactly, but this same source hooked me up with a signed mitsu mp tee

Don't know if this was posted already but this is via Forbes "Nike will unveil a Pacquiao apparel line this week with hoodies and t-shirts in a deal signed before the announcement of the Mayweather fight. It will be available exclusively at Foot Locker, Nike.com and Nike stores on the West Coast, where Pacquiao’s U.S. fan base is the biggest."

Edit: Nvm just saw it on page 107. I'll keep this up thought just incase someone missed that post.

Last edited:

after watching this commercial i hope there will be a restock this weekend, all the tees are back order already
mean.gif

Last edited:

Don't know if this was posted already but this is via Forbes "Nike will unveil a Pacquiao apparel line this week with hoodies and t-shirts in a deal signed before the announcement of the Mayweather fight. It will be available exclusively at Foot Locker, Nike.com and Nike stores on the West Coast, where Pacquiao’s U.S. fan base is the biggest."

Edit: Nvm just saw it on page 107. I'll keep this up thought just incase someone missed that post.
Thank you for doing so because I missed the piece out of Forbes. I hope it's true. This first wave sold out extremely quick and Foot Locker told me via customer service chat that no new shipments were scheduled at this time. 

Back
Top Bottom