Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

while all the talk is about the Nike MP shirts, thought i would break that by inserting a pic i intended to post awhile ago but never had time to. hope all of us get the shirts we want in due time for the fight. #LetsGoMP #TeamPacquiao

I have the red one with the white crest haha only manny shirt I have. I wish I picked up those blood splatter ones.

My connect at Shoe Palace says they are selling Pacman stuff not sure about all locations tho.
thanks for the info I'm gonna call my local shoepalace

Im guessing tomorrow is when most stores will release them. I have  feeling there holding them in the back until tomorrow.

Last edited:
That was Manny's first Nike shirt with an eagle (or simply bird to be safe) at the back? Am figuring out why my tee has an owl-looking print instead, lol....Hmm

Just checked willowbrook mall here in houston and they said they won't be carrying them at all. I even mentioned the ad on their website and he said they don't sell sport stuff?! I can't imagine him not telling the truth about it bc I'm sure he would've said to come back tomorrow.

Nothing here in the dmv. I don't see the point of them releasing them after the fight or in limited numbers. I guess Nike has enough money they don't need to make more

the bird is believed to be a fighting Phoenix

Thanks for the info tinoRoc...Well kidding aside, this tee is very first prototype for your shirt that you posted with that eagle/Phoenix at reverse side..The story is that when Manny saw this sample, he mentioned that it was not fierce enough as it looked like an owl. So they changed it to an eagle (or Phoenix like you said). And so that issued first Manny Nike tee...

Yea the champs sports I went to had them along time ago. They were nice and said they hadn't seen any paperwork for them. So I doubt they'd release them tomorrow.

Yea it really doesn't make sense to not promote this. It's so frustrating. I wouldn't even mind spending 50 a shirt.

I'm thinking NDC is gonna wait until Tuesday to release the shirts and make everyone pay 2day shipping. When I order my stuff from them free shipping I usually get it the 3rd day after the order confirmation. I guess if you are a big Pacman fan you will have to pay for that shipping.

Last edited:

Pic is from 5 years ago when this fight was supposed to happen the first time. Best believe I will be rocking the same fit. I love the gold accents. :smokin

Can't wait for some new Pac gear. Throwback pic with the hoodie and shoes. The jacket I picked up recently. Been wanting this thing for a long time ever since I saw them rock it during the Cotto weigh in. Damn next week! It's about to get crazy lol. Can't wait!

Sweet! I just got my tracking from UPS for my white Team Pacquiao and red Fighting Pride shirts! I wasn't sure since it said back ordered until the 4th but the expected ship day is the 30th!

I think I might be headed to Vegas tonight (gametime decision) so if any NTers with Venmo/Paypal wanna shoot me retail plus shipping, I'd be glad to help out if there are any left :smh:

I think I might be headed to Vegas tonight (gametime decision) so if any NTers with Venmo/Paypal wanna shoot me retail plus shipping, I'd be glad to help out if there are any left :smh:

I'd be down for tthis one if they have either of these in an XL or XXL:

Let me know!

Last edited:
Pretty cool cooks n castles released something pity I don't like the design..
You know what be dope? If DGK released a pacman shirt "from those who come from nothing"

Back
Top Bottom