Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

I've been looking in the DMV. I'm guessing maybe this week since they are popping up at Champs around the US. I'm thinking it was just a delay since they were so late to sign that contract and Nike is just now releasing them.

all NJ heads call your champs they have shirts in stock. Paramus, menlo park still have sizes. Willowbrook almost sold out. Hurry up they don't have a lot in stock.

Just picked up a few shirts at Champs in Santa Monica. They had the white and black Team Pacquiaos and red Prides in VERY limited sizes. Said they just put them out an hour ago and they have been selling fast.

For my San Diego people, Champs Plaza Bonita just got the black and gold MP and Fighting Pride shirts. More colors coming out next week. They still have a lot of sizes since they were just taking them out of the box. Hope that helps.

Bay Area Heads!! Sunvalley Mall Champs has all shirts but the grey one. Copped all. Also, NTSF has a limit. Only can purchase 2 shirts per style. They have the grey ones there. Had to cop me one of those greys also. They'll release the other styles on monday. Fight night ready....

Last edited:

NIKEiD Free Run 2 - Pacquiao
by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Waiting on version 2.0 to be delivered sometime next week. I hope UPS'll be clutch!

I like those version 2.0! good job

NJ heads, they got them all (except grey I think?) at the Champs in Newport Mall in Jersey City. My boy just copped me a few tees 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom