Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

guess i miss the boat... is champs online getting these anybody know???

well i just called champs in my area in so-cal as far as what they told me they will know by mon. with wed. being the latest but they did say they will have a GR of pacman flip-flops if interested lol

I can't believe the whites are basically sold out already.  How is this possible?  They were already sold out when it was posted in here as far as
I can tell.  Either someone at Eastbay bought them all or someone at Eastbay gave a heads up to some reseller hoping that this would be a big release.
I can do without them but I would have liked the chance to get them.  I didn't even know they were releasing until yesterday.

Has anyone on here ordered the whites? And did anyone use a discount code on either the white or blacks?

Originally Posted by elrodo33

I can't believe the whites are basically sold out already.  How is this possible?  They were already sold out when it was posted in here as far as
I can tell.  Either someone at Eastbay bought them all or someone at Eastbay gave a heads up to some reseller hoping that this would be a big release.
I can do without them but I would have liked the chance to get them.  I didn't even know they were releasing until yesterday.
There are a lot of people that just browse NikeTalk that probably wanted the shoe.  I didn't even know the product number for the White/Gold (45235171) colorway until someone posted it on here, and that is when a lot of the shoes were sold.  Also, no one here at Eastbay bought them or gave a heads up to a reseller.  Just posting this information on NikeTalk is informing the resellers.

Again, we are not getting a lot of the White/Gold (45235171) colorway in, they are very limited. 

EastbayRep - Ray

everytime i visit this thread i get more heated that i wasnt on point and miss this...  and where i live at we dont jack $%%

...went by my CHAMPS today and was told the Manny gear will be in THIS thursday.... can't wait!!!! Saw the slides ..... not what I like, but nice....

The new t-shirts 
sick.gif
 , looks like Nike copied bootleggers instead of the other way around.
NTLA's FB

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=232252&id=65684806641&ref=mf

from the kobe shirts to pacman shirts i wonder what nike would mess up next...

Are we getting any of the shirts that were worn in the HBO 24/7?

Any reports that Canada will be getting a batch of t-shirts?

nike needs to re-hire a filipino designer for its pacquiao designs. they didnt even include the filipino sun on top of the MP logo on the heel 
alien.gif

^Exactly.  looks like nike got lazy.  They just slapped or pasted the MP logo and Team Pacquiao name on the back of the heels of the Trainer 1.2 shoes.

sorry to say much love to manny and his team but this fight's release of the new products and the shoes are very disappointing not to mention a total bust...well maybe not the white shoes those i gotta cop lolz

Mad I missed out on eastbay... been giving them a lot of money the pastmonth too and I always miss the releases i want the most.  
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
  Looks like I will be paying ebay prices on this one. 

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

Mad I missed out on eastbay... been giving them a lot of money the past
month too and I always miss the releases i want the most.  
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
  Looks like I will be paying ebay prices on this one. 

check your local champs & NT's they will also have them....

Nice... I will do that.  Didn't know how this release was going to go and if they were going to be hard to get my hands on.  

Originally Posted by bmack11

...went by my CHAMPS today and was told the Manny gear will be in THIS thursday.... can't wait!!!! Saw the slides ..... not what I like, but nice....

what do the slides/"chinelas"  look like?

...same nike type of slides...black w/ the Pacquiao symbol on it. Nothing special... *my opinion

Back
Top Bottom