Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Glad it says team pacquiao but not glad its low with no strap instead of mids.

cac3

ptngina are those the ones being released? i thought it was the one with the strap. any more pics?

Originally Posted by gingpogi

ptngina are those the ones being released? i thought it was the one with the strap. any more pics?

Ya, these are it. I thought so too about the strap and being Mids. Now its lows no strap. I lil disappointed but still looking forward to my pair.

The ones you got are nice.

lows are not where its at for this shoe.  Am glad I missed out if these are in fact whats dropping in a few days.  The midfoot strap and the 1.2 version look SOOO much better.  Good luck to all the hardcore Pacquiao Fans.

I JUST GOT A CALL FROM MY FRIEND THAT SAN FRANCISCO LAUNCHED ALREADY AND HAD SOLD OUT ALL COLORWAYS... WOOOOOW ITS BARELY THE 25TH

Originally Posted by ptngina

Eastbay Rep, are you guys getting these? Whats the product code? Thanks

73919_449006103578_65298678578_5483447_2642190_n.jpg
I am checking with one of my contacts to see if they have any information on these.  I will post an update once I get a reply back.

EastbayRep - Ray

wishing those mid trainers w/ strap are the ones that's gonna be released, but I'm still good with the lows, good thing icy soles save it imo..

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by ptngina

Eastbay Rep, are you guys getting these? Whats the product code? Thanks

73919_449006103578_65298678578_5483447_2642190_n.jpg
I am checking with one of my contacts to see if they have any information on these.  I will post an update once I get a reply back.

EastbayRep - Ray
Prod# 45880006
It is available for back order.

Back
Top Bottom