Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Nice! ^ So your in Hawaii too?

HoH in September, That's what the Foot Locker Ala Moana workers has been telling me! Yea, I miss Niketown so much...

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Is EastBay going to carry the 360s?
We are expecting to carry the 360's when they release.  As with the last two releases, this shoe will also probably be on back-order when they become available for sale.

Originally Posted by aceblazer

Just got the email from my Eastbay order I did last night...that they sold out on the Huaraches and won't ship till the 29th or so. I had to cancel that order from eastbay and went to NDC to order my size 10. I'll be in Vegas for the fight so I need to have them before the 7th. So glad they still had my size on NDC. Maybe next time eastbay.
I just hope you were not surprised that the shoes were on back-order, since I did mention this in my post when I said they were available for sale.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

^so we can phone in right? or wait for it to go on the website?
I do not know yet, since we are still two weeks away from when the launch.  I will post an update once I find out.

EastbayRep - Ray

So is the lows considered limited or GR? You think theses shoes will have the same value as the "lights out"?

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Question.
Does anyone know how much a DS pair of the "Lights Out" Trainer 1s would cost me now?
$300 range.

If you're lucky $300 but VHTF popular sizes. More like $350-450

ARE THERE ANY PLANS FOR THOSE PACQUIAO BOXING SHOES THAT WERE SHOWN IN THE PICTURE WITH THE TO TRAINERS SCHEDULED TO BE RELEASED????

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

@robxdrew: one of my boys sz 12's fetched $420 on 4-twenty(the date).i don't think it's a coincidence.

Damn. My friend wants to buy one of my pairs but I'm not sure if he was lowballing or not. I'm not too sure if I even wanted to let it go. 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
 @ him getting 420 on it during the said date.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Nice! ^ So your in Hawaii too?

HoH in September, That's what the Foot Locker Ala Moana workers has been telling me! Yea, I miss Niketown so much...

Yessir! Kahalu'u here. Where's the HOH gonna be located? I still p/u kicks, but nowhere near as hardcore as I used to be
ohwell.gif

Happen to drop by NTSF yesterday on the way to the Giants game. Ended up buying another pair since I wasn't sure i'd get my pair from Eastbay on time. After seeing most of your posts on the backordered date from Eastbay, I cancelled my order as well. It was a great deal I got from Eastbay with 15% off, but didn't want to chance it.

Oh and that Cleto Reyes glove they got on display was really nice. They had the 10 oz. though instead of Pac's normal 8 oz. (Puncher's glove). I think i'll get the 8 oz. soon whenever I get a chance to meet him. The shirts were not all that design wise, but the hoodie was pretty nice.

Niiice. Thanks for posting the pics, MeaJor23. will have to drop by NTSF and check out the display. Yeah, get the Cleto Reyes 8 oz. gloves for manny to sign. I got one signed already.

It sucks that Nike Philippines is always late for MP merchandise. Until now no confirmed official date of release for the trainers. All are hearsay.

Originally Posted by ppizzel

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

Originally Posted by MeaJor23

Wow, how could they mispell his name being surrounded by so much of his merchandise?
It not as bad and noticeable as these training shorts http://bit.ly/hUSrnZ   mispriced?

Nice catch btlgrnd as I didn't even notice myself when I was there.  If I did, I would have said something to them right away.  lol. 

ppizzel:  I saw those earlier too on NDC and thought they were mispriced also, but I don't think so.  If you look at the back of the shorts, it's a different design compared to the $35 shorts as it has a flywire.  Still, too much though for some shorts.  I guess could have been worst if they mispelled his last name on the hoodie.  haha. 

5649890307_9c5845bf18_z.jpg

All hail the PEOPLE'S CHAMP!!! Swooped this glove up for my pops the other day. I wanted the Cleto Reyes joint but cats was charging $400 a piece... No bueno.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Seller had pics of the left hand glove but shipped me the right...
indifferent.gif

Can't wait for next weeks drop... The trainers are WAY better than the Huarache Low's IMO.

Back
Top Bottom