Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Originally Posted by MeaJor23

Originally Posted by niketrnr1fan

Well, the initial rumor of only 150 pairs is definetly false! It's unfortunate for the Philippines because in the US - NTLV, NTNY, NTSF, NTLA, Nike Santa Monica and even the Vault got the Trainer 1.3s along with Eastbay and the three Champ stores! The initial hype for this shoe should die down and all of the true fans will hopefully get their pairs soon!

Go Manny!
Any info on which 3 Champs stores will be having them?
ONLY the two Champs stores on the Las Vegas strip will have them...available tomorrow...Good luck!

JM

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

Originally Posted by 23karlaknafel45

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I will b awake at midnight tonight to cop the Trainer 1.3's hopefully
pimp.gif

Midnight ET?
i cant follow ..you guys talking about NDC or EB? 

NDC

Sockliner (similar to nike free) makes them feel snug and with the 360 Air Max unit, they feel great.

I'm about sick of Eastbay releasing shoes early, especially limited shoes. Stick to the release date so people can at least have a fair chance. It isn't right to post the information in here either. I can't sit around and look at a topic 24 hours straight and hope I see the post within a few minutes of the shoes being made availabe. When it is posted in here or anywhere else people do not have a fair chance since the shoes are sold out before most people even see it posted.

Can anyone pick up a size 11 of the trainers 1.3 for me tonight or tomorrow? I'm willing to pay extra for your time and effort. Its just that NDC wont ship to canada and i miss out on the eastbay realese this morning. So now i'm a SOL.

Pm me if you can do it for me. I can paypal anytime.

TIA

Originally Posted by elrodo33

I'm about sick of Eastbay releasing shoes early, especially limited shoes. Stick to the release date so people can at least have a fair chance. It isn't right to post the information in here either. I can't sit around and look at a topic 24 hours straight and hope I see the post within a few minutes of the shoes being made availabe. When it is posted in here or anywhere else people do not have a fair chance since the shoes are sold out before most people even see it posted.

Kinda agree with homeboy here. As much as Eastbay Ray is "helping" the sneakers community, I'm not too sure if its really making anything any more easier on shoe collectors alike. Not trying to bash on you, but I'm assuming you have Eastbay's authority to post on behalf of eastbay, which tells me that this is a style of marketing in order to check for market segmentation and also to do a prototype check of this whole "pre-order" thing that most likely eastbay is thinking of implementing further? 
I agree with the fella above that telling people in advance only gives advantage of a certain demographic of collectors (ie, those who follow twitter and those who surf the net 24/7)...if the shoe was released early via internet and it was reported, then i think there's no control...but whether it's a legal or illegal move on your part, i'm not sure if this makes sense from a business organization nor an avid sneaker collector as to how this all benefits. 

Would love to hear your insights. And again, i'm not bashing. I'm just trying to understand this whole "process" better. 

Thanks. 

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Basically yes, some agents do not understand how to read the screen correctly.  I have brought this issue up to the attention of others and hope to have it fixed for future releases.

EastbayRep - Ray

I highly doubt that. I had problems with reps over the last time I purchased a limited release from eastbay (white/gold Pacquiao trainer). That was a while ago and people are still having problems with reps not knowing how to do their job or not having the right info.

But why should eastbay care? We'll be back, we really don't have a choice.

big pacman fan...copped the huaraches but the 1.3's just dont do it for me...good luck to all copping

Back
Top Bottom