Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Originally Posted by lgsarafi

Just received my huarache pacmans! they're absolutely crazy

I just picked up a pair from my local champs with the birthday coupon $93.73 out the door
pimp.gif

yeah i got my ndc ones yesterday...they look way better than expected....hopefully eastbay comes thru in july so i can unds lol

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by lgsarafi

Just received my huarache pacmans! they're absolutely crazy

I just picked up a pair from my local champs with the birthday coupon $93.73 out the door
pimp.gif
Good one!  I did the same and used the birthday coupon for $25 off.  I actually picked mines up at NT on release day and will just return that back to them.  Saved about $27 and good to use towards the chaMPion shirt. 

yea yea im not gonna sweat it too much...if they come thru they come thru....now if i didnt get my ndc ones then yeah id be salty right now

loving the champion tee, are those dri fit like the 8 titles from the margarito fight? also are the other shirts dri fit? can anyone help me with the armpit to armpit measurements of a M and a L on the shirts both the champion tee and the released tees. thanks

Yup, also dri fit like the 8 titles. All the shirts for Mosley fight are all dri fit. sorry, no info on the measurements. I did however put my red MP Nike shirt(cotto) on top of this chaMPion and it's the same. Hope that helps you out.

The best shirt quality IMO would be the ones from Cotto fight.  The worst were from Clottey fight. 

Champs Great mall has the chaMP shirt is stock. Passed tho, not too impressed by the design. They do have a few small sizes of the Wht/gold trainers from the last fight.

they had plenty of the chaMPion shirts at my champs now. $30 as mentioned. it just seemed more special when they werent available yet lol. i may have to wait on a coupon or something before i drop $30 on it :tongue:
Spent too much on shoes lately. 

Very nice FunnyFARM. The 1.3's are looking nicer and nicer and I should have mines delivered from NDC today. I'm sure it's a lot better in person than just by looking at all these pics. Is it pretty light?

robxdrew: Nothing yet on NDC or EB. Best bet right now is check and call your local Champs.

EuGeNiLe GTS: Here's the link for the other forum for Champs birthday coupon....$10 off $50 or more or $25 off $100 or more. Just copy it and paste to a word doc and print it and you're good to go and just bring your VIP card. If you don't have one, just sign up for one at the time of purchase.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...STS-OR-s-WARNING?page=55

Back
Top Bottom