Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

southland champs has the chaMPion shirts too.

Were the huarache trainers made in a size 6?

nice avy!
happy.gif
who she?
happy.gif
^^

so trainer 1.3s done? no more restock or new stocks at champs?

Got my 1.3s yesterday.... Damn, they look great in person... Pics don't do this any justice... Wished they weren't so limited b/c I wanted to double up.... but it is what it is....

Gotta try to look for that chaMPion shirt tomorrow...

@jrjmd- don't know who she is man... just saw her in the cute/fine girls thread or the asian girls thread... can't remember
wink.gif

I'm loving this shirt!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

6e125be4d2610ffcc25a77a0b8a93bf0bfa5884_t.gif

Originally Posted by big1236

@jrjmd- don't know who she is man... just saw her in the cute/fine girls thread or the asian girls thread... can't remember
wink.gif

I'm loving this shirt!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

6e125be4d2610ffcc25a77a0b8a93bf0bfa5884_t.gif

BRB,

getting microscope/magnifying glass to see pic.

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Champs Great mall has the chaMP shirt is stock. Passed tho, not too impressed by the design. They do have a few small sizes of the Wht/gold trainers from the last fight.
anyway you can pick up a pair for me? 8 or 8.5.

Did anyone here happen to order a size 8 for the Trainers 1.3 Max from us?  If yes, please send me a private message.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by MeaJor23

Very nice FunnyFARM. The 1.3's are looking nicer and nicer and I should have mines delivered from NDC today. I'm sure it's a lot better in person than just by looking at all these pics. Is it pretty light?

robxdrew: Nothing yet on NDC or EB. Best bet right now is check and call your local Champs.

EuGeNiLe GTS: Here's the link for the other forum for Champs birthday coupon....$10 off $50 or more or $25 off $100 or more. Just copy it and paste to a word doc and print it and you're good to go and just bring your VIP card. If you don't have one, just sign up for one at the time of purchase.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...STS-OR-s-WARNING?page=55
MeaJor23: Feel heavy to me.  Huaraches a lot lighter.

Originally Posted by FunnyFARM

Originally Posted by MeaJor23

Very nice FunnyFARM. The 1.3's are looking nicer and nicer and I should have mines delivered from NDC today. I'm sure it's a lot better in person than just by looking at all these pics. Is it pretty light?

robxdrew: Nothing yet on NDC or EB. Best bet right now is check and call your local Champs.

EuGeNiLe GTS: Here's the link for the other forum for Champs birthday coupon....$10 off $50 or more or $25 off $100 or more. Just copy it and paste to a word doc and print it and you're good to go and just bring your VIP card. If you don't have one, just sign up for one at the time of purchase.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...STS-OR-s-WARNING?page=55
MeaJor23: Feel heavy to me.  Huaraches a lot lighter.
Ok thanks.  I should get my 1.3's today from NDC.  Yeah, i'm wearing the huaraches right now at work and sooooo comfy and light....

Were the huaraches made in a size 6?
The smallest size I saw for the Fight Night's was a size 7.  The smallest size we received the White/Metallic Gold/Varsity Royal colorway in was a size 8.  I am not sure if smaller sizes were made for these shoes.

EastbayRep - Ray

damn, I let 3 auctions slip away on the 1.3s and they didn't go for much.

oh well, not going to stress out. I'll wait for that golden opportunity (like when I got the 1s for under $150 a year after the release 
devil.gif
)

Thanks again, Eastbay Rep Ray! I got all of my shoes in this week. I got my 1.3s on Thursday and I finally got my fight nights and MP huarache lows in today! After looking at the MP huaraches vs. 1.3s, I may never wear the huaraches and stick to the 1.3s.  Out of all of the Pacman's shoes, I think that the 1.3 is second only to the Lights Out. 

1. Trainer 1 "Lights Out"
pimp.gif

2. Trainer 1.3
3. Trainer 1 "Philippine Colorway"
4. Trainer 1 "Original Colorway"
5. Trainer 1.2 Gold White>Trainer 1.2 Red Black> SC 2010s> Fight Nights ................................................. MP huarache lows

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Were the huaraches made in a size 6?
The smallest size I saw for the Fight Night's was a size 7.  The smallest size we received the White/Metallic Gold/Varsity Royal colorway in was a size 8.  I am not sure if smaller sizes were made for these shoes.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks for the info Eastbay Rep.... looks like i gotta get my father-in-law something else for father's day...
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom