Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

^If that hoodie dont have those devisions at the back i'll cop for sure. The front looks really nice but the back is
sick.gif

How much did you pay for it if you dont mind me asking?

^^I guess just something different instead of his normal full name or Team Pacquiao on the back and the fact they were embroidered made it better. If they were screen print both front and back I would have passed. Plus it's an actual updated of his 8 titles in print! Cool for collector's item. I didn't pay full retail price since I had VIP discount of $20 for spending over $100.

Originally Posted by MeaJor23

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Just saw the new 24/7 and Pac's new 458 is stupid nice 
sick.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

lol @ the words being said when his crew saw the whip
laugh.gif
the translations weren't accurate but you get the point.

I'm guessing Marquez has a small/minor sponsorship with Nike as well. Most of his training outfits were with the Swoosh.

Forget the whip, check out the the slides(more affordable)...lol. 

Slides are old news.....see page 121, I got them on backorder
http://niketalk.com/reply/11795799/Official-Manny-Pacquiao-Thread#reply-11795799

^Yup, i'm well aware you did post your slides earlier. I really just wanted to show his ride and I just mentioned his slides makin' it seem we should not concentrate on his whip, but on his slides instead since they're more affordable to buy. I wasn't trying to take any credit for showing his slides thinking I was the first one. At the end of the day, we can all look back at this thread and always good to have some pics...in this case of his new whip!

from nike twitter:
ReleaseReminder The MP Trainer 1.3 Max Breathe will launch TONIGHT at Midnight EDT, *PIC* gonike.me/6015RdnT

@nikestore "Also, the MP Trainer 1.3 Max Breathe will not ship until 11/10. Standard delivery times will apply"

also...11/11/11
smokin.gif

440056286.jpg

Originally Posted by PayLess

I got a feeling that this production run might be in the GR quantities...

i could careless.

but i heard these ARE in fact pretty limited.

eastbay sold out in a day - and that was after a late drop - and in the morning when no one knew.

Originally Posted by ERS

On Nikestore Twitter they said they just come in a regular orange box...
tired.gif
Really?  I thought this was the whole delay due to the box and was hoping we'd get some special box and not orange.  Weak and they delayed it too and we're still getting the orange box.   Copped it anyways incase Eastbay doesn't come through for some reason and one last stop...Champs!  Would like to have them for the weekend fight in Vegas!

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

Anyone know how the training hoodie fits?~
Same as last fight's training hoodie.  I normally wear Large, but from last fight, I bought them in Medium.  I also picked up the AW77 hoodie and that one I had to get in Large as it ran smaller.  If you like your stuff more fitted then go a size down from your normal size as it still fits good. 

Originally Posted by 23karlaknafel45

Originally Posted by ERS

@nikestore "Also, the MP Trainer 1.3 Max Breathe will not ship until 11/10. Standard delivery times will apply"

also...11/11/11
smokin.gif

440056286.jpg

Whats in the box!
Is there an event going on at NTLV on Nov 11th and is Manny making an appearance? Info please...thanks. 

Back
Top Bottom