Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

^Nice...was wondering what happened to them. They also restocked on some of the gears which is cool as I was surprised how fast they sold. Now, we just need them to go on sale soon so I can pick up other stuff.

there was a FSR on NDC a few weeks ago, then NDC just removed it totally from the site. They weird sometimes. Now its back.

I saw it in person finally. It's a nice shoe indeed. But just not my swag, I buy shoes to wear, and although I'm a PAC fan and I think the shoe is nice, I can't see myself wearing it on a regular.

if anyone needs help on getting the nike trainer max 1.3 the all blue MP 472901 416 i can help

Floyd's all talk. I mean fight can go either way but last I remember he wanted Pacman to jump thru hoops just to be able to fight. Floyd getting desperate now IMO.

I'm a big manny fan, but I just wish that he would just step up to bob arum and just tell his promoter to make the fight happen. it doesn't matter who's calling who out, at this point we all know that bob arum most likely won't let this fight happen.

Originally Posted by soledout23

Floyd's all talk. I mean fight can go either way but last I remember he wanted Pacman to jump thru hoops just to be able to fight. Floyd getting desperate now IMO.

Please, anyone can see which team is holding up the fight. I'm a Pacquiao fan, but a bigger fan of boxing as a whole, and it's becoming difficult to like him after all of his recent fight choices, his legacy built upon catch weight fights, and his delusional fan base. For all the times that Arum was able to spin unfairly negative press against Mayweather, it must really suck to be caught on the other side of the equation for once
roll.gif

21lrfx5.jpg

I know Arum wouldn't want to risk his "cash cow" losing to Floyd, which might be why it hasn't happened just yet from his end, but at this point in Manny's career, there's literally nothing else left. I mean, even if he loses, it's not like Manny is going to be fighting for THAT much longer that his drawing power would be rapidly diminished. The way it's being spinned by Mayweather right now, Manny's only taking hits left and right in the media by not responding or stepping up to the plate. Let's just get this fight set already, everybody and their moms are waiting for it.

soledout23 wrote:

Dope collection. I just got these from a close friend. They came together in a metal box. I was told they were for friends and family only but other than that, I don't know or seen too much about them.

Any pictures of the metal box?

We're not the only ones thirsty for this fight. Nike will bring out the big guns with all the PacMan gear. QS kicks. Limited Tees and Hoodies. All the good stuff they're holding back will be released if this fight is made!

All the trash talking and bs'ing comes from both sides. Floyd started it, Pacman realizes why can't i do that too!
For all the Boxing fans all over the world MAKE IT HAPPEN!
Floyd, Manny JUST DO IT!

They got offered $100mm (50/50) to fight in Dubai and they still couldn't put that fight together. This fight looses its appeal as each day passes. Manny doesn't look like he's in peak form lately and I haven't been that impressed with PBF either. Sure, they're still the top two fighters that have yet to meet, but it's a different fight than it would have been had it happened two years ago...

Back
Top Bottom