Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

For those in Canada, Champs is carrying all of the new shirts in store now. Bought The Fighting Pride of the Philippines and the MP logo shirts in black and gold. $35 retail

What city are you in? None of the champs in Montreal got them yet

thanks for that headsup..when i read this i was like 20mins from menlo soo i said eff it and took that drive and was able to find a fighting pride shirt..now to decide which shirt to wear on fightnight
NP glad i could help a fellow pacman fan....

Its fight week! At this time next week #MayweatherPacquiao will be history.... My pacquiao army is ready for battle!!!

Please don't ask me nothing is for sale.

Has anyone seen of the blue team pacquiao shirt with gold print (like in the pic a couple of pages back) anywhere?
Has anyone seen of the blue team pacquiao shirt with gold print (like in the pic a couple of pages back) anywhere?

Just got these from my cousin in the PI. Quality is pretty good considering they're knock offs. It has the same stretch as dri fit material. I'm waiting for my order from FTL to arrive to compare sizing. It's good enough to rock to the fight! I bought the grey and white as well as all the fighting pride shirts so I may just let these go.

Anyone who bought from champs or footlocker, is there a sku or something that they can stock locate shirts?

Hey Fellas... Possibly a little late posting but HUGE thanks to sneakerheat sneakerheat for posting the info that the Las Vegas Nike Store is taking phone orders and shipping. A few bulletpoints to share:

- They only have the Fighting Pride shirts (Seems like all sizes are available in the Black and Red)
- Ground is about $6.95 however will not deliver in time for the fight
- Got my receipt and tracking info from Nike LV via email in less than 4 hours.

And here's the most interesting thing he mentioned...
- 3 new designs will be released next week

Hey Fellas... Possibly a little late posting but HUGE thanks to sneakerheat sneakerheat for posting the info that the Las Vegas Nike Store is taking phone orders and shipping. A few bulletpoints to share:

- They only have the Fighting Pride shirts (Seems like all sizes are available in the Black and Red)

where are you located? If they ship monday, i think us cali folks should get it. I was going to drive 15mins to HOPE this mall has it. my time, drive, gas are worth to just pay the $6.95 i think. I think i'll make the call

Last edited:
where are you located? If they ship monday, i think us cali folks should get it. I was going to drive 15mins to HOPE this mall has it. my time and money is worth to just pay the $6.95 i think. I think i'll make the call

True, great point eugenile gts eugenile gts . FWIW, I'm in Chicago so yes... For everyone in Cali, you probably have a better shot in getting your gear before 5/2.

im on the phone right now with Nike LV, placing my order for the black/gold FP shirt.

Ordering an XL. said shipping is $6.25 for 1 shirt. Will be $2 more for 2 shirts so about $8ish to ship. Dude said they only have the FP shirts, and not the regular MP shirts. But I thought someone said they had all and/or posted pics of it? oh well. came out to like $36.xx shipped (but my local sales tax will be added)

if i had a reason to go to the malls today, i couldve saved the $6 and change in shipping. my big ol suv prob use more than that driving around that i dont even know for sure has the FP shirt and in my size. so if you want it for sure give em a call 702-650-8888

dude said most of the orders have been from folks in the east coast. said they would be shipping tomorrow via fedex. for sure us west coast folks should get it by fight night

cqueve1 cqueve1 looks like you already confirmed they only have the FP designs, the other designs they told you would be coming next week are prob the Team Pacquiao regular MP design shirts.

Last edited:
Hey Fellas... Possibly a little late posting but HUGE thanks to @SneakerHeat for posting the info that the Las Vegas Nike Store is taking phone orders and shipping. A few bulletpoints to share:

No problem man.  I just hope everyone is able to get their shirts for the fight.  Also, thanks for the additional info!

I know someone posted for Houston people about Champs Galleria have them. Thanks for that. I just picked up Pride of the Philippines size XL and a S...If anyone from houston is going they are have Large and XL left. These are soo dope. Still wanting for the NDC release. I called nike town vegas they only have XL and XXL smaller sizes are gone when i called.

I know someone posted for Houston people about Champs Galleria have them. Thanks for that. I just picked up Pride of the Philippines size XL and a S...If anyone from houston is going they are have Large and XL left. These are soo dope. Still wanting for the NDC release. I called nike town vegas they only have XL and XXL smaller sizes are gone when i called.
What's the measurements of the chest (armpit to armpit) and the back length for the size small? thanks for posting!

Incredibly lucky...Santa Monica had a small...besides that, only XXL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom