Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

^
smh.gif

Junya, edit your post so you don't get this thread locked.

JordanLovah nice to see you in here. Thats some good info too bad Im on the east coast.

And I stand corrected on the size 8/8.5 comment. I just picked up my 2 pairs from the Champs in Willowbrook Mall. Thanks to the person who helped me out there. I didnt ask if they had any other sizes but I assume they do since they are still on display and they received their shipment this morning. So for all you people still looking for them Willowbrook Mall in Wayne, NJ has them. Hope that helps out.

you say thats why they get locked im just tryna help out fellow pinoys... im not profiting off anything...i know these aee kind of hard to get .... is that so wrong para sa lahat ng contry men ko?

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Ehh...

Lights Out > 1st ones > Under the Hoods > SC's
Yeah but no one really wants to pay reseller prices, so for the price/availability, the SC's have won a lot of people over.

Copped my SC's today. I missed out on all the other releases and kind of felt bad that I slept on all of them since I am Filipino and wanted to support my fellow countryman. So I didn't want to pass on these.
4427615455_766541d024.jpg

4428381826_8867ae1d19.jpg

4428381948_392ede1425.jpg

4428382056_69722854de.jpg

4427615985_7e2a304385.jpg

4428382356_42e2b61a7c.jpg

4427616255_f778e70604.jpg

They also came with 3 other colored laces along with the white laces. They came with blue, red, and gold.

All the excitement about the shoes will all die after the fight tomorrow night
embarassed.gif

....just copped the shoes and 2 more shirts...
smokin.gif

The Champs where I bought mine had over 40 pairs....might go back and scoop up one more...
pimp.gif
  and hopefully the track jackets show up tomorrow..."fingers crossed"!!!

Originally Posted by T21D

embarassed.gif

I always love hearing this. Especially because every time I hear it, I ask: "would you like to put some money on that," and then the other person isn't so confident anymore.

Keep on hating on Manny, thinking he'll lose. That just means after every fight you get to talk yourself into backing a new contender.

^ I don't think he meant it like that, but I could be wrong.

I was suprised to see these in my local champs since they hardly get anything.

i wish the shorts were embroidered, the print feels like after a couple of washes and good wears and stretch the print will peel off...not worth the 40 in my opinion...i rather have some made embroidered or something.

sweater could use some color, when i saw them at the store i thought it was a reg nike sweater until i looked to the other side and saw the patch, wish it was like red/blue/gold or something

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Originally Posted by T21D

embarassed.gif

I always love hearing this. Especially because every time I hear it, I ask: "would you like to put some money on that," and then the other person isn't so confident anymore.

Keep on hating on Manny, thinking he'll lose. That just means after every fight you get to talk yourself into backing a new contender.
HMMMM, I bought the current pair of shoes (because I never got the previous 3), the sweat pants, 3 t-shirts prior to the current makeups, of filipino nationality, and put some money down($50
grin.gif
 ,because I'd rather eat ) in Vegas. Who do you think I betted on? Relax pare. Check pg16 on my pickup
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Times, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]KOBEDABESTA24- the deal breaker from purcashing a was the pocket-less look. Hence, the sweat pants purchase.
pimp.gif
[/font]

Back
Top Bottom