Official Manny Pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito - November 13th, 2010 9pm - Dallas Cowboys Stadium

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Mayweather would still knock Pacquaio out
No he wouldn't

candyman wrote:
I don't know what has been said in the thread since I didn't keep up but this fight had to have been rigged. I mean why would bob arum the promoter to both Pacquiao and margarito really risk loosing hundreds of millions of dollars if Pac had lost. Mayweather would have had a field day with comments to not fight Pac and would be on his "i told you he was nothing, Im still undefeated he just lost why should we fight". Im guessing Arum gave Margarito money under the table, talking millions of course, making Pac the winner so that everyone could ride Pac's huevos and the media calling mayweather out to fight Pac. Im not saying Pac would not have been able to beat him cause i think it would have at least been a closer fight but come on margarito was doing nothing the whole fight, yes pac was definitely faster quicker all that but to beat him to a pulp and Pac hardly had any damage, margarito has fought bigger and stronger fighters such as paul williams and he didn't even get beat during that fight he lost but it was a close fight. Whatever maybe its just me hating on Pac.

Oh yea where were all the filipino fans when pac was going through war with marquez and barrera? All of a sudden ya'll show up? Ya'll bunch of bandwagons!

maybe i should get a blog

I have a better idea, find a freeway overpass and leap off of it when you see an oncoming semi.

KING x RIECE wrote:
Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I like Mayweather but he would not beat Pac, guy is just on a ridiculous level.

indifferent.gif

GTFOHWTBS

Your argument for Mayweather is overwhelming and has been duly noted.

I happen to agree with GUNNA regarding Mayweather being able to take Manny. It would definitely be the greatest fight of our generation, however the likely hood of it happening is slim to none. One thing I will say is that Manny is an amazing fighter and has destroyed every obstacle placed in front of him. He is probably the only fighter I have ever seen refuse to duck a threat. When he does decide to hang them up, his presence will be truly missed.

I happen to agree with GUNNA regarding Mayweather being able to take Manny. It would definitely be the greatest fight of our generation, however the likely hood of it happening is slim to none. One thing I will say is that Manny is an amazing fighter and has destroyed every obstacle placed in front of him. He is probably the only fighter I have ever seen refuse to duck a threat. When he does decide to hang them up, his presence will be truly missed.

Exactly how I feel.

Exactly how I feel.

Originally Posted by Informerx

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Whats your justification? Pacquiao has power and speed but he punches technique would be exposed by mayweathers defense. Pacquaio is a freak though. He is like roach's science experiment.

Problem is, they said that for his last few fights, and he fought toe to toe against some great fighters. I see Manny being Manny against Mayweather but Mayweather will counter with some flush shots, not hard enough to hurt or knock Manny out. But Manny will overwhelm May with his volume punching and win the fight in a decision.
The most probable outcome between the two is Pacquiao wins via decision.  Mayweather fans are overestimating his speed and defense and underestimating Pacquiao's speed and power.  Pacquiao's speed is equal to or even better that Mayweather's speed. 

Mayweather's usually strategy for a win is to  overwhelm with speed, punch, punch, use speed to run away, run away, repeat.  Pacquiao has speed to counter Mayweather's speed so that Mayweather won't be able to run away all fight to punch here and there and will force Mayweather to engage him so that Pacquiao will overwhelm him with punches. 

Originally Posted by Informerx

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Whats your justification? Pacquiao has power and speed but he punches technique would be exposed by mayweathers defense. Pacquaio is a freak though. He is like roach's science experiment.

Problem is, they said that for his last few fights, and he fought toe to toe against some great fighters. I see Manny being Manny against Mayweather but Mayweather will counter with some flush shots, not hard enough to hurt or knock Manny out. But Manny will overwhelm May with his volume punching and win the fight in a decision.
The most probable outcome between the two is Pacquiao wins via decision.  Mayweather fans are overestimating his speed and defense and underestimating Pacquiao's speed and power.  Pacquiao's speed is equal to or even better that Mayweather's speed. 

Mayweather's usually strategy for a win is to  overwhelm with speed, punch, punch, use speed to run away, run away, repeat.  Pacquiao has speed to counter Mayweather's speed so that Mayweather won't be able to run away all fight to punch here and there and will force Mayweather to engage him so that Pacquiao will overwhelm him with punches. 

I don't get how people are saying Mayweather would put a clinic on Pac when Pac is the type of fighter people have been saying can beat Mayweather. Isn't Manny the type of pressure fighter that people have been calling for? If these two fight no one is gonna get knocked out, and I guarantee Manny would get the decision because he's gonna be a lot busier and land some flush shots. 

I don't get how people are saying Mayweather would put a clinic on Pac when Pac is the type of fighter people have been saying can beat Mayweather. Isn't Manny the type of pressure fighter that people have been calling for? If these two fight no one is gonna get knocked out, and I guarantee Manny would get the decision because he's gonna be a lot busier and land some flush shots. 

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

you cant walk foward and throw zero jabs VS floyd. its the reason why he started to pick zab aprt in later rounds, ricky pessure didnt work and shane got beat on.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

you cant walk foward and throw zero jabs VS floyd. its the reason why he started to pick zab aprt in later rounds, ricky pessure didnt work and shane got beat on.

Mayweather would beat Pacquao because he is the smartest boxer in history and lets face it pacqiao isn't too bright.

You should refrain from posting in boxing threads, it's quite obvious you really don't know anything about the sport.

Mayweather would beat Pacquao because he is the smartest boxer in history and lets face it pacqiao isn't too bright.

You should refrain from posting in boxing threads, it's quite obvious you really don't know anything about the sport.

So what's the criteria? Are we basing this off SAT scores?

So what's the criteria? Are we basing this off SAT scores?

Back
Top Bottom