Official Manny Pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito - November 13th, 2010 9pm - Dallas Cowboys Stadium

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Mayweather would beat Pacquao because he is the smartest boxer in history and lets face it pacqiao isn't too bright.

very intellectual. im the grammar police and you spelled pacquiao wrong, two different ways.

Mayweather would beat Pacquao because he is the smartest boxer in history and lets face it pacqiao isn't too bright.

very intellectual. im the grammar police and you spelled pacquiao wrong, two different ways.

Originally Posted by candyman

I don't know what has been said in the thread since I didn't keep up but this fight had to have been rigged. I mean why would bob arum the promoter to both Pacquiao and margarito really risk loosing hundreds of millions of dollars if Pac had lost. Mayweather would have had a field day with comments to not fight Pac and would be on his "i told you he was nothing, Im still undefeated he just lost why should we fight". Im guessing Arum gave Margarito money under the table, talking millions of course, making Pac the winner so that everyone could ride Pac's huevos and the media calling mayweather out to fight Pac. Im not saying Pac would not have been able to beat him cause i think it would have at least been a closer fight but come on margarito was doing nothing the whole fight, yes pac was definitely faster quicker all that but to beat him to a pulp and Pac hardly had any damage, margarito has fought bigger and stronger fighters such as paul williams and he didn't even get beat during that fight he lost but it was a close fight. Whatever maybe its just me hating on Pac.

Oh yea where were all the filipino fans when pac was going through war with marquez and barrera? All of a sudden ya'll show up? Ya'll bunch of bandwagons!

maybe i should get a blog

laugh.gif

you got like 60 posts. your opinion doesn't matter.

Originally Posted by candyman

I don't know what has been said in the thread since I didn't keep up but this fight had to have been rigged. I mean why would bob arum the promoter to both Pacquiao and margarito really risk loosing hundreds of millions of dollars if Pac had lost. Mayweather would have had a field day with comments to not fight Pac and would be on his "i told you he was nothing, Im still undefeated he just lost why should we fight". Im guessing Arum gave Margarito money under the table, talking millions of course, making Pac the winner so that everyone could ride Pac's huevos and the media calling mayweather out to fight Pac. Im not saying Pac would not have been able to beat him cause i think it would have at least been a closer fight but come on margarito was doing nothing the whole fight, yes pac was definitely faster quicker all that but to beat him to a pulp and Pac hardly had any damage, margarito has fought bigger and stronger fighters such as paul williams and he didn't even get beat during that fight he lost but it was a close fight. Whatever maybe its just me hating on Pac.

Oh yea where were all the filipino fans when pac was going through war with marquez and barrera? All of a sudden ya'll show up? Ya'll bunch of bandwagons!

maybe i should get a blog

laugh.gif

you got like 60 posts. your opinion doesn't matter.

roll.gif
 @ you spelling Pacquiao wrong twice.

Yeah Mayweather is too bright he beat up on his baby momma and stole her iPhone.

roll.gif
 @ you spelling Pacquiao wrong twice.

Yeah Mayweather is too bright he beat up on his baby momma and stole her iPhone.

It's hard to discuss boxing on NT because we have so many uneducated people talking out of their #++.

It's hard to discuss boxing on NT because we have so many uneducated people talking out of their #++.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

It's hard to discuss on NT because we have so many uneducated people talking out of their #++.

fixed. 
edit:

Fight was okay. The speed disparity was just way too much. Even when Pac was on the ropes, he didn't take enough shots for it to matter. 

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

It's hard to discuss on NT because we have so many uneducated people talking out of their #++.

fixed. 
edit:

Fight was okay. The speed disparity was just way too much. Even when Pac was on the ropes, he didn't take enough shots for it to matter. 

At the end of the day this is the fight we all want to see. This would be like the 2007 New England Patriots facing off against the 2000 Baltimore Ravens. Mayweather with his impeccable defense and his brilliant counter punching, then you have Pacquiao with his unique blend of speed and power and that ridiculous motor of his. Getting these two in the ring will be bigger than Tyson and Holyfield imo. This fight WILL happen Boxing NEEDS it to happen

At the end of the day this is the fight we all want to see. This would be like the 2007 New England Patriots facing off against the 2000 Baltimore Ravens. Mayweather with his impeccable defense and his brilliant counter punching, then you have Pacquiao with his unique blend of speed and power and that ridiculous motor of his. Getting these two in the ring will be bigger than Tyson and Holyfield imo. This fight WILL happen Boxing NEEDS it to happen

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

also, IMO this is further evidence Margarito used those plaster handwraps basically his entire career

*nods in approval*

My friend made the same comment last night

He has looked very human since Richardson exposed his cheating ways

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

also, IMO this is further evidence Margarito used those plaster handwraps basically his entire career

*nods in approval*

My friend made the same comment last night

He has looked very human since Richardson exposed his cheating ways

Pac beasted last night.  Anyone who denies that is straight up delusional.  Guy;s motor ran 12 rounds and punched in an insane amount of combos.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  Saw guys at the bar last night who looked like they lost the months rent lol.  Great fight; props to margarito for hanging in there.
Tupac Shaker might be right though, if mayweather is smart, he would avoid pac.

I hope the fight happens.  These two would circle each other and most likely pac will be the aggressor.  Eventually he will work the angles and overcome mayweather with a flurry of speed and power punches.  I just cannot see how you can counterpunch when you are receiving 3-5 hit combos its just insane.  definately hope that the fight happens, but mayweather is too "smart"  

Pac beasted last night.  Anyone who denies that is straight up delusional.  Guy;s motor ran 12 rounds and punched in an insane amount of combos.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  Saw guys at the bar last night who looked like they lost the months rent lol.  Great fight; props to margarito for hanging in there.
Tupac Shaker might be right though, if mayweather is smart, he would avoid pac.

I hope the fight happens.  These two would circle each other and most likely pac will be the aggressor.  Eventually he will work the angles and overcome mayweather with a flurry of speed and power punches.  I just cannot see how you can counterpunch when you are receiving 3-5 hit combos its just insane.  definately hope that the fight happens, but mayweather is too "smart"  

Seeing Margarito's face all %%**%+ up brought quite the smile to my face.  To his credit though, he has always been a tough son of a +%@%$ he took quite the beating last night.

Seeing Margarito's face all %%**%+ up brought quite the smile to my face.  To his credit though, he has always been a tough son of a +%@%$ he took quite the beating last night.

Back
Top Bottom