Official Manny Pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito - November 13th, 2010 9pm - Dallas Cowboys Stadium

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

that reporter Eli Sechback... he's always instigating 
laugh.gif

yeah he is but what i cannot stand every chance he gets dude slurps kobe

I haven't watched a single 24/7.. more because I've been too busy than not interested.

I hate this fight. Bob Arum is the devil..

I haven't watched a single 24/7.. more because I've been too busy than not interested.

I hate this fight. Bob Arum is the devil..

Originally Posted by Law3001

At least someone will get a win in Cowboy stadium

There have been winners in the Cowboys' stadium.  :shrug:  Usually, it's the visiting team...

BTW, f### a Marga-cheat-o.

Originally Posted by Law3001

At least someone will get a win in Cowboy stadium

There have been winners in the Cowboys' stadium.  :shrug:  Usually, it's the visiting team...

BTW, f### a Marga-cheat-o.

laugh.gif

Everyone knows he's the biggest Pacman supporter...
and his last line always bothers me... "Elie Sechback.... rePORTing..." 
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Everyone knows he's the biggest Pacman supporter...
and his last line always bothers me... "Elie Sechback.... rePORTing..." 
sick.gif

SON: Did yall hear the excuse Margarito had about that video???
laugh.gif

"I was not making fun of Freddie. It was just that when I was shaking my hands, I was just saying, 'Man, I'm really scared,'" said Margarito. 

"I think that people misunderstood that. That's what happened," said Margarito. "It was a misunderstanding. I have nothing against anybody. I have nothing against Freddie Roach. I respect him as a great trainer."

Manny's gonna kill this dude...

SON: Did yall hear the excuse Margarito had about that video???
laugh.gif

"I was not making fun of Freddie. It was just that when I was shaking my hands, I was just saying, 'Man, I'm really scared,'" said Margarito. 

"I think that people misunderstood that. That's what happened," said Margarito. "It was a misunderstanding. I have nothing against anybody. I have nothing against Freddie Roach. I respect him as a great trainer."

Manny's gonna kill this dude...

I got no problem with what Margarito did.

Roach has recklessly been running his mouth for years now

Taste of your own medicine, Freddy

I got no problem with what Margarito did.

Roach has recklessly been running his mouth for years now

Taste of your own medicine, Freddy

word, some @@## just dont fly with me and making fun of someone's debilitating disease is one of those things.

peep dude in the corner by the door, he lookin at Antonio and dude like, yall ##@%!@ are corny.

word, some @@## just dont fly with me and making fun of someone's debilitating disease is one of those things.

peep dude in the corner by the door, he lookin at Antonio and dude like, yall ##@%!@ are corny.

Brandon Rios was acting like Freddie , which is funny cause Rios naturally talks like Stevie from Eastbound and down lol

Back
Top Bottom