Official Manny Pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito - November 13th, 2010 9pm - Dallas Cowboys Stadium

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

30t6p3b.gif
at Maragarito and his camp. Might as well take shots at Michael J. Fox and Muhammad Ali too.

Pac's chin will be tested in the early rounds.. but Margs will fade and then Pac will run away with it. Pacquio UD (118-110)

Think so? I was thinking somewhere between rounds 7-9. Margs is notorious for starting slow.

exactly. Tonio is a great finisher.

He usually just gives away the first cple rounds

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

30t6p3b.gif
at Maragarito and his camp. Might as well take shots at Michael J. Fox and Muhammad Ali too.

Pac's chin will be tested in the early rounds.. but Margs will fade and then Pac will run away with it. Pacquio UD (118-110)

Think so? I was thinking somewhere between rounds 7-9. Margs is notorious for starting slow.

exactly. Tonio is a great finisher.

He usually just gives away the first cple rounds

He'll get to Manny earlier than he got to Cotto, though IMO. If anything, it'll be interesting to see how Margs deals with getting hit in the earlier rounds. He didn't take it too well when one roided out fighter was hitting him. And in the Garcia fight you can see he was a little more hesitant to throw. He's gotta be the Margarito of old if he wants a chance to win. Stalk, have a high output of punches and get closer and closer to landing the right hand in every early round. The uppercut has to get thrown as well.

When Manny was fighting DLH, I always thought that if DLH had landed that wonderful left hook of his it would have forced Manny clockwise into a right. That one punch could have made for a more entertaining fight. That's kinda how I see this fight. The left uppercut of Margarito is deadly and if he can land it, it could leave Manny open to getting hit with hooks to the body or face.

I'm excited to see this fight.

He'll get to Manny earlier than he got to Cotto, though IMO. If anything, it'll be interesting to see how Margs deals with getting hit in the earlier rounds. He didn't take it too well when one roided out fighter was hitting him. And in the Garcia fight you can see he was a little more hesitant to throw. He's gotta be the Margarito of old if he wants a chance to win. Stalk, have a high output of punches and get closer and closer to landing the right hand in every early round. The uppercut has to get thrown as well.

When Manny was fighting DLH, I always thought that if DLH had landed that wonderful left hook of his it would have forced Manny clockwise into a right. That one punch could have made for a more entertaining fight. That's kinda how I see this fight. The left uppercut of Margarito is deadly and if he can land it, it could leave Manny open to getting hit with hooks to the body or face.

I'm excited to see this fight.

I'd say body shots, uppercut and straight right in that order. Counter right hands have hurt Manny in the past. Don't get me wrong, he won't miss Margarito's mug with the straight left
laugh.gif
but if Margarito can take it, that right hand over the top will do wonders. But Pac's head movement is a lot better than in the past. Body work will break that down a bit and make that right hand get closer to landing.

I'd say body shots, uppercut and straight right in that order. Counter right hands have hurt Manny in the past. Don't get me wrong, he won't miss Margarito's mug with the straight left
laugh.gif
but if Margarito can take it, that right hand over the top will do wonders. But Pac's head movement is a lot better than in the past. Body work will break that down a bit and make that right hand get closer to landing.

for those in LA looking for a place to watch. if you've been in the past, you know how it goes down on the theater screen 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

for those in LA looking for a place to watch. if you've been in the past, you know how it goes down on the theater screen 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

he saying he didnt know Roach had Parkinsons
30t6p3b.gif
... get the !%$! outta
30t6p3b.gif
Buncha clowns. Almost as bad as not knowing your trainer didn't load up your wraps, oh wait.. 
grin.gif
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom