OFFICIAL MARCH '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to Potmac Mills outlet in Woodbrige, VA on Sunday. They had a FSR of Purple Flyknit Trainers for $125; scattered sizes of AM1 essentials on the hash wall for $80.

There was one pair of Blue Glow Flyknit 1s on the hash wall for $105 that I copped :smokin Must have been a return

At deer park tanger outlet right now, they have the Blake griffin 2012 hyperdunks for $80 and the first hyperdunk 2012 nike+ version for $56 (they were $80 but 30% off), I picked those up

deer park 

Kobe VII supreme white purple

69.99-30%

631-242-3014 

Last edited:
I SAY THIS CAUSE I BEEN TO THIS SAME OUTLET FOR BOUT A WEEK STRAIGHT.MOST OUTLETS HAVE BEEN HAVING HEAT FOR DAYS.QUIT LETTING SNEAKERSTEAL DECIDE WHAT U BUYING AND WAITING ON STEALS OF THE DAY TO BUY SOMETHING.THESE OUTLETS HAVE THE MOST HEAT AT ANY GIVEN TIME.OVA THE NEXT TWO WEEKS IM POSTING NOTHIN BUT HEAT.I WILL BE AT THE OUTLET TONIGHT.

Cool story, bro. And, glad you screamed it - there's no way we would have heard you otherwise.

But, without info, your post has no value.

What is the alleged heat? Where is it? How much does it cost? And, how can people get their hands on it?

If you aren't answering those questions, you probably don't need to be clicking "submit."

Last edited:
Got some 2012 deluxe phone order from a sneakersteal.com tip. $70

They just posted up VII Raptors for $80... Called and said they sold out this morning.

Went to Potmac Mills outlet in Woodbrige, VA on Sunday. They had a FSR of Purple Flyknit Trainers for $125; scattered sizes of AM1 essentials on the hash wall for $80.

There was one pair of Blue Glow Flyknit 1s on the hash wall for $105 that I copped
smokin.gif
Must have been a return
the flyknits were they on the hash wall???

U should check a nearby nike outlet if there's any around you, I saw them for $79.99 for the deluxe pack, but you should call to confirm if they still have sizes, really good deal.
Woah, didn't no that, here in south Florida it's hard to find a deal like that. Haven't seen any retailer drop them down to this price, but a huge thanks though appreciate it!

Additional 20% off at San Leandro Clearance until the end of the weekend...I called asking about price adjustments on shoes that I've purchased in the past that are still new and have receipt, but due to policy you can not return and rebuy unless there is another exact pair on the floor.  The person I spoke with says it is store policy and will mess up inventory management.  

Was able to cop a Melo M9 Black Light Joker for 20% off over the phone...$79.99 and Lunarglide 4 for $47.  Crazy deals.  I asked about Jordans, they still have team jordans behind the counter.  Jordan 6 (girls, GS size 9).  Air Darwin, Joker SC-1s, Xillas, Lebron Soldiers, etc.  I saw Kobe VI (all black looking like snake skin) last week, I doubt it is still there though and Jordan brand jackets and hoodies hanging on racks still.  I think I may hit up the store during lunch this week just to check out what other goodies.  Apparently they got a huge shipment in yesterday and still have not been unloaded into the store since there isn't room to display any of it yet.  

Last edited:
Additional 20% off at San Leandro Clearance until the end of the weekend...I called asking about price adjustments on shoes that I've purchased in the past that are still new and have receipt, but due to policy you can not return and rebuy unless there is another exact pair on the floor.  The person I spoke with says it is store policy and will mess up inventory management.  

Was able to cop a Melo M9 Black Light Joker for 20% off over the phone...$79.99 and Lunarglide 4 for $47.  Crazy deals.  I asked about Jordans, they still have team jordans behind the counter.  Jordan 6 (girls, GS size 9).  Air Darwin, Joker SC-1s, Xillas, Lebron Soldiers, etc.  I saw Kobe VI (all black looking like snake skin) last week, I doubt it is still there though and Jordan brand jackets and hoodies hanging on racks still.  I think I may hit up the store during lunch this week just to check out what other goodies.  Apparently they got a huge shipment in yesterday and still have not been unloaded into the store since there isn't room to display any of it yet.  

nice info. thumbs up. is it 20% off entire store? doubt it, but just making sure. I have seen "additional 20%" before on certain racks. and/or on the shoes. but never on "ALL"

and to addresst he "not been unloaded into the store.." that means employees and friends getting first pick on the KDs, lebron x, kobe 8s, jordan retros, foams, first. :tongue: then the left overs to the hounds on the sales floor

I SAY THIS CAUSE I BEEN TO THIS SAME OUTLET FOR BOUT A WEEK STRAIGHT.MOST OUTLETS HAVE BEEN HAVING HEAT FOR DAYS.QUIT LETTING SNEAKERSTEAL DECIDE WHAT U BUYING AND WAITING ON STEALS OF THE DAY TO BUY SOMETHING.THESE OUTLETS HAVE THE MOST HEAT AT ANY GIVEN TIME.OVA THE NEXT TWO WEEKS IM POSTING NOTHIN BUT HEAT.I WILL BE AT THE OUTLET TONIGHT.
Where's that info?

time to go visit home on the weekend! need new ballin shoes anyway, my KD IVs are getting worn...

Livermore Paragon Outlet Nike: Lebron 9s (All blk, carbon fiber like), Kobe VII system (pink,white turquoise), Elite HyperDunks......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom