OFFICIAL MARCH '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it practical to find the elite Kobes or Brons from last year at outlets still? I never find either plus the factory near me doesn't do 30% off hashwall 
mean.gif
 Is that normal? 

Anyways I saw the AF1 foamposite in teal at the vaca outlet for way too much on the hash wall. Nothing else though.

Is it practical to find the elite Kobes or Brons from last year at outlets still? I never find either plus the factory near me doesn't do 30% off hashwall 
mean.gif

Is that normal? 
Anyways I saw the AF1 foamposite in teal at the vaca outlet for way too much on the hash wall. Nothing else though.

Have you tried stock locating? Nikefind, etc.?

Damn near every outlet was flooded with them like 6 months ago or so. I'd be surprised if there aren't still pairs floating around.

Can anyone on NT verify that outlet stores received "release" shoes.... I been on here and worked at nike factory stores for a little over 7yrs and never heard of a factory store getting a "release" shipment unless its was something like the banned 1s. I know the Mill outlet malls go releases but thats b/c those spots had footlockers, footactions, and finishlines in them.... Dude trying to say the recent "restocks" come from nike factory stores that they pulled release shoes from which makes absolutely no sense
laugh.gif
I don't think they're coming from those Nike factory stores, but rather those stores that you named in the "Mills" outlet malls.  I ocasionally shop at Potomac Mills in Wodbridge Va, and both of the Footlockers (yes there's two), Footaction, Champs, and Finishline had their Retros stopped after the Squadron blue 13s.  I believe that's were all these restocks are coming from.

Spizike Gym Reds at San Leandro Nike

Also Melo M9 BlackLight Jokers

This is from asking the people that worked there by calling.  Not sure if there is any still.

Thanks for the info. I copped before heading to NTSF for the blk/red XI pickup on Saturday

mean.gif

Is that normal? 

Are you talking about Vacaville outlet? They do 30% every now and then. Same as every other outlet.

What's the difference between the premium outlets and the regular ones? Just better merchandise?
The one near me is a factory store, what does that mean?

What's the difference between the premium outlets and the regular ones? Just better merchandise?
The one near me is a factory store, what does that mean?

"Premium Outlets" is a name of an outlet mall. Aka "Chicago Premium Outlets."

The Nike outlet store is called "Nike Factory Store"

When people are naming outlets, they're naming the Nike Factory Store at that outlet mall unless otherwise specified.

When people are naming outlets, they're naming the Nike Factory Store at that outlet mall unless otherwise specified.

Oh ok. I thot they were all the same but then seeing ppl in here call em by different names threw me off
Good looks tho,
Repped

This is in south jordan, utah. 

They had GS retro 3 a few weeks back in 7y but there gone now. 

3 CWs of Bron Xs about $135 shipped to US from Well Gosh. They had Prisms too, but those are gone.

Sizes are in UK

http://wellgosh.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=lebron
Saw this in a couple of the sneaker deal sites... Really wanted the white "university" pair. After much debate in my head I pulled the trigger. After money conversion through paypal it came out to $138.76 shipped. They do 2-3 day shipping through fedex. I ordered yesterday and I'm supposed to be getting them tomorrow! This is my first Lebron X pair.

Last edited:
I SAY THIS CAUSE I BEEN TO THIS SAME OUTLET FOR BOUT A WEEK STRAIGHT.MOST OUTLETS HAVE BEEN HAVING HEAT FOR DAYS.QUIT LETTING SNEAKERSTEAL DECIDE WHAT U BUYING AND WAITING ON STEALS OF THE DAY TO BUY SOMETHING.THESE OUTLETS HAVE THE MOST HEAT AT ANY GIVEN TIME.OVA THE NEXT TWO WEEKS IM POSTING NOTHIN BUT HEAT.I WILL BE AT THE OUTLET TONIGHT.

Dope info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom