OFFICIAL MARCH '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at Petaluma, CA outlets today.  707-769-9245   ( Sorry no pics, phone was dead after work 
mean.gif
 )

Didn't have too much going on the hash wall.

Lebron 13 Xmas CW  - 816278-144 - $119.99 

Lebron 13 Gym Red CW  - 807219-610 - $149.99 ( I can't recall if it was on sale for $119.99 ) 

Lebron 13 Balance CW  - 807219-418 - $194.99  ( Dunno why these weren't on discount more )

KD 8 Triple Black CW  - 749375-001 - $99.99

KD 8 PG County CW  - 749375-050 - $99.99

KD 7 Easter CW  - 653996-304 - $74.97

Kobe X Emerald City CW  - 705317-402    - $139.99 or $119.99 ( Can't Recall off top of the head ) 

Enjoy, and hope someone cooks if they looking for anything.  
nthat.gif

Edit :  I also believe they had the Bron 13 BHM, gotta double check before I post all the info.

Last edited:

Paramus Nike Factory Store

The Outlets at Bergen Town Center - Paramus, NJ

(201) 843-0932

Haven't been here in a few weeks and didn't even realize they flipped the store. Men's section is where the Kid's section used to be
Also some DRI-FIT Zip Up Hoodies for $29.97. A lot of jackets were on sale as well.
As always, enjoy your work.  Repped, and can you PM how to add the spoilers?  Like that touch you add.

Just did a little investigation into the weekend sales guys and gals, and here's what I found.

Apparently that 30% promo seems to be only for Clearance stores. I called the 5 factory stores around the greater Atlanta area, and they gave me the details: Friday and Sunday will be 20% off hash and 30% off clearance apparel. Saturday only will be 20% off entire purchase. I can't remember a split weekend promotion like this in the recent past, but I will definitely be hitting up a few tomorrow.

PSA: don't forget to check your email for that $20 off $100 coupon they randomly sent a few weeks back (before F&F). Sunday is the last day they are valid, so smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Last edited:
San Leandro had the usual.  Few flynit Rosh in size 11 and 11.5 in blue and white/black color ways for 80 before 30% off.

The usual KD 8 and CP3 shoes that nobody buys for 99.99 pre sale.

Lots of new shorts and dri-fit workout clothes. Nothing really to write home about.

San Leandro had the usual.  Few flynit Rosh in size 11 and 11.5 in blue and white/black color ways for 80 before 30% off.

The usual KD 8 and CP3 shoes that nobody buys for 99.99 pre sale.

Lots of new shorts and dri-fit workout clothes. Nothing really to write home about.
just called and confirmed that San Leandro has additional 30% off all wkend.  thank you @iceinmyveins2   for original post.

If you go ahead and call, they will probably confirm for you. I called 5 outlets earlier,and they were all willing to tell me about the weekend sales.

Went to the Vacaville outlets today.  707-455-7014     They also had 20% off the hash wall the whole weekend, but there wasn't much good.  

Sportswear :

View media item 1966634

Running/Other : 

View media item 1966666

Tech Fleece : 

Again enjoy and hope if you want something you can cook.  The Tech Fleece tops were 50% off only, bottoms were as marked.  
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

For the regular outlet goers, do you tend to find they will hold returns in the back sometimes? I was in an outlet last week and a guy spoke to an employee and saw them bring out a couple pair of sock darts. Just curious if this is common occurrence.

For the regular outlet goers, do you tend to find they will hold returns in the back sometimes? I was in an outlet last week and a guy spoke to an employee and saw them bring out a couple pair of sock darts. Just curious if this is common occurrence.

Outlets have an inventory that's not on the floor. That can be returns or product that has not made it the the shelves yet due to whatever reason.

They do. When I go and If I see shoes piled up behind register and can't see the sizes, I'll ask what sizes they are and what else they have hidden back there. Especially at the clearance store. So if you're close to a store and walk in, just take a peek behind register first before browsing the store. store may be dry but gems can be had at the register.

Last edited by a moderator:
Outlets have an inventory that's not on the floor. That can be returns or product that has not made it the the shelves yet due to whatever reason.
Yes I was told this at PDX in the aisles they only have whats out there left but on the backshelves they normally only have one of the item on the floor. So if you find something good on the backwall ask if they have your size.

It never hurts to ask.

Yes I was told this at PDX, in the aisles they only have whats left on the shelf.

On the backwall they only have one size on the floor, so if you find something good but not your size ask and they will look.

Never hurts to ask.

Some outlets ( Vacaville ) Has a return stand that display's there one of a kind returns and quote's to ask an associate for details.  Other stores I've been too will put returns / gems right at the cash register to display as people are checking out and so others can see them when t hey walk right in.  Depends on the store also I believe, because a smaller less busy store can display them easier, where as a store that's a lot more frequented and constantly busy ( San Leandro / Vacaville ) doesn't have room / space to display the shoes at their front register and you usually gotta find an associate to help you out.  Vacaville had 2 air jordan 30's yesterday and 3 Kobe 10 High's from returns.  Just an example of some gems that can be found.

If you're not befriending an employee as soon as you enter an Outlet, explaining your interests... And sending them to the back room... You are doing it wrong!

75% of my outlet pick ups are not on the floor. Just be polite, respectful and good things will happen.

Hillsboro clearance store has hella Pigalle LBJ (forgot price), a sz6 in AJ30, various sizes in Kobe IX peach/burgundy cw, scattered sizes in AJ1 cool grey $89, scattered tech fleece tops and bottoms. The women's tech fleece section is lit, sweet potato top but largest AZ is a L, I couldn't fit it. $59 for women's tops. Leggings $24. If you're local it's worth the trip.

If you're not befriending an employee as soon as you enter an Outlet, explaining your interests... And sending them to the back room... You are doing it wrong!

75% of my outlet pick ups are not on the floor. Just be polite, respectful and good things will happen.
Repped! And I can attest to this, even pulled a couple of female athletes numbers [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom