OFFICIAL MARCH '17 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had that issue. Filled out a survey on 3/17, still had no gift on 3/24. I emailed inmoment with the survey code and explained that I didn't get the gift yet after a week. Within a few hours they resent it and I received it.

Cool thanks for replying. Dis you call Nike customer service or the survey number

Been having issues since last December. At first they would go to Spam, then they stopped arriving. I just gave up.

Not gonna use
$20 gift card for sheikh shoes
I tried using it, it should work on anything
Must spend $100 expires tomorrow
FCFS apply at gift card section not promo code
PRM1DBPFZZIJOS80

Last edited:
I had a similar situation. 4 Between me and my wife. I received this response.

Hello,

I apologize, but the reason you did not receive a coupon for the survey you submitted on March 9th is because you had already completed 2 other surveys within that 7 day period on March 6th.

As per the survey rules coupons are limited to 2 per household per 7 day period. Even if you are able to complete additional surveys, they will not generate any additional coupons due to the restrictions Nike has put in place.

Thank you,

Customer Care | InMoment
O 800.467.0047
E support@inmoment.com | www.inmoment.com

Hello,

I apologize, but the reason you did not receive a coupon for the survey you submitted on March 9th is because you had already completed 2 other surveys within that 7 day period on March 6th.

As per the survey rules coupons are limited to 2 per household per 7 day period. Even if you are able to complete additional surveys, they will not generate any additional coupons due to the restrictions Nike has put in place.

Thank you,

Customer Care | InMoment
O 800.467.0047

A way around this is to use incognito mode, change devices, laptop & mobile phone or work computer etc. gmail dot trick for the email address. I get all my gift cards this way. 

Hello,

Thank you,

Customer Care | InMoment

O 800.467.0047

It's 2 per email addy per 7 days. I just rotate emails. I have like 20 $10 survey code . It's not the internet, it's the email address. 2 per 7

I've been using different email address and rotating different browsers (Mozilla & Chrome). Didnt have much issue until recently.  Could be tracked through cookies on the computer. Will try to use different computers (mobile phone, work) as suggested in previous . Hopefully not tracked through IP address.

^ it was nice to walk in and see no line. Only bad thing is most of stuff are remnants from the weekend. Still some good stuff left. Sale ends today.

Anybody in the San Clemente area? I'm down in SoCal until tomorrow and wondering if that Nike outlet was worth driving to or Ontario Mills? Or if there is any other good places to hit up

Anybody in the San Clemente area? I'm down in SoCal until tomorrow and wondering if that Nike outlet was worth driving to or Ontario Mills? Or if there is any other good places to hit up

San Clemente is a nice store but has mainly running shoes, no basketball shoes or Jordan's.

Ontario Mills has a good selection of everything.

San Clemente is a nice store but has mainly running shoes, no basketball shoes or Jordan's.

Ontario Mills has a good selection of everything.

Thanks for the heads. Me and the wife checked on San Clemente. The shopping area is nice!

A saw some tech knit pants in a large for $109 plus 20% off. Saw the same pants in Med for $175 lol

They also had some tech knit shirts for $80 I think with 20%.

Shoes wise nothing good

I saw on IG some outlet had the Kobe EM low for $49.99? The orange/black ones

Which outlet was it!?? I assume still zero phone orders

I've recreated my account on NikeTalk after watching this thread. You've saved me a lot of time, much thanks. I will be contributing going forward!

I stopped by the Great Mall in California to pick up the KD9, favorite pair of ball shoes. The KD9 were no longer available on the floor. If you ask an employee they can get a pair from the back. Largest size was 11.

A couple of other deals at the Nike Outlet:
View media item 2384224 View media item 2384220
USA Soccer jersey were $15 and another 20% off.

View media item 2384221
Also stopped by the Marshalls and copped these for $35.

View media item 2384222

Last edited:
Visiting NorCal (San Jose)

20% all apparel

- air unlimited green only for 49.99 max size 12 (no larger can be ordered) I swear I'm cursed to never find this in 13.

-tech knit shorts for $100.
- one new yellow Nike sb coaches jacket for like $30 or $40. Sz m in clearance rack

Tennis classics fsr - 29.99

- awesome tech knit jacket size xl in clearance. Sorry forgot price but I think $120.

Hash wall boring as hell unless you want an air trainer 91 (309748-700 )

Someone mentioned in the 1's thread that Nike south Chicago outlet has black yin yangs for $50
And white ones for $80
Don't quote me on it, just throwing it out there if your in the area
Would of headed down there today but stuck at work all day....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom