Official MARCH 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 3/18-21: 20% Off Nike Outlet Cpn Pg.1

For those who ordered the Jordan XII white/red in NT Vegas, did any one get any email confirmation yet?

skateparkoftampa.com

prices are shown with coupon code being used, coupon code is SHIP49
takes 20% off your order and gives you free shipping min of $49 order. (coupon is limited)

Nike Dunk High SB (sport red)
sizes- 5.5, 6.5, 7, 10.5, 11.5, 13
price with coupon [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]$40.78[/color]
4569_5123.jpg

Nike Blazer SB (charcoal)
Sizes- 11, 11.5, 12, 13
price- [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]$33.58[/color]
4570_10764.jpg

code can be used on anything, there's a ton of random SB stuff, shoes, shirts, jackets, vans ect... check em out!

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

Are they SOD shorts or replicas
SOD Twills. The $60 pair.
thanks for the heads up.

i ordered 1 M and 1 L this morning.
seems like they were low on Ls tho.
Real cool person I talked to. But he did say people were calling like crazy for the shorts.

Originally Posted by JN115

For those who ordered the Jordan XII white/red in NT Vegas, did any one get any email confirmation yet?

I got email confirmation and tracking info the day after I ordered.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

Are they SOD shorts or replicas
SOD Twills. The $60 pair.
thanks for the heads up.

i ordered 1 M and 1 L this morning.
seems like they were low on Ls tho.
Real cool person I talked to. But he did say people were calling like crazy for the shorts.
i got a L too. yeah Clayton was real nice guy, very helpful.

Originally Posted by jcliz

Did you order them Fri cuz I ordered mine Friday night. Thanks in advance

I GOT MINE YESTERDAY. ORDERED MINE SATURDAY. HOLLA...CED B.

-Shoetrends- $300 Jordan 11 25th Anniversary Pre-Order Available.

Imma wait. Thats still alot for plain Jordan 11's.

Originally Posted by jcliz

Did you order them Fri cuz I ordered mine Friday night. Thanks in advance
I ordered mine Saturday around 2pm EST, saw the transaction on my account a few hours later, and received the tracking number Sunday via email.

Just talked to my boy at the Santa Fe, NM store and he said that they received a pair of the Jordan Icon HOH Exclusive Mike Bibbly color in a size 9.5 they are $79.99.

Quick question: If I need to return shoes I ordered from an out of state outlet, do I need to present the local outlet with the credit card I purchased the shoes with? Reason I ask is because I never carry it with me, and when I return them I don't wanna be told I can't without the original card. Thanks!

^you will definitely need it if you want the money back..if not you can get a gift card without your cedit card present.

what oldsole said demon...they will need your credit card and receipt or if no receipt or credit card then store credit.

Monroe outlet had the 3/20 pack in GS sizes when i was there this past weekend, they had 1 size 7 and multiple smaller sizes.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

what oldsole said demon...they will need your credit card and receipt or if no receipt or credit card then store credit.

YOu still need to bring a drivers license though. Just a heads up..

Originally Posted by STEVE BANX

NORDSTROM MIAMI FL.

BLK/INFRARED AIRMAX 91   fsr
Sorry to go back a couple pages, but do you happen to have a pic of which shoes these are exactly?  Also how much were they?  Thank you sir.

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

Just to let some of you know... i got my Spizike from NTLV for $100 but when they got here there was a little mark on the so i wanted to return them. But since there was no Niketown around here i figure i go to Footlocker and see if i can return to get credit from Footlocker. Well it work and i got a gift card for $183.75. So i paid $100 to get $183.75 gift card

return fraud

im not sure if i would be running around promoting criminal acts...it is a form of fraud you know. just be happy you got it but i wouldnt be advertising it.

btw so is switching price tags..its a crime folks, so those who have these great ideas of switching price tags id think twice.

mcgruff.jpg

Just to let some of you know... i got my Spizike from NTLV for $100 but when they got here there was a little mark on the so i wanted to return them. But since there was no Niketown around here i figure i go to Footlocker and see if i can return to get credit from Footlocker. Well it work and i got a gift card for $183.75. So i paid $100 to get $183.75 gift card

how much did you pay for shipping for the spizikes from NTLV?

Back
Top Bottom