Official MARCH 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 3/18-21: 20% Off Nike Outlet Cpn Pg.1

Originally Posted by Sourkush

i want a pair of those blue hypermax , but i think i can wait for clearance 89.99 is more then ndc why??
check out Nordstrom Rack, I've seen the blue ones there once in a while.

Originally Posted by STEVE BANX

i cant find the blue hypermax on ndc anywere. dose anyone know how much there going for to price match ?  thnx
they where $77 and some change i remember

I went to the South Chi outlet last nite and picked up the last 10.5 of the 1st black Blazers that were posted. They had a ton of 8 to 9.5 of the Penny 2s for $80, but unfortunately nothing bigger.

Aurora, IL
(630) 585-9568

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Brandon Roy Blue Chip 69.99 FSR[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
brandon-roy-blue-chip-pe.jpg
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Deron Williams Blue Chip 69.99 FSR[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
hoh_bluechip_dwill.jpg
[/font]

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

pimp.gif
thanks to raw120 for the heads up.
picked up the lebrons for under $100 with a $25 nike gift card i had.

Sawgrass Mills

109.99 pretty much a full size run except 11.5
NI375664-102_pict2_13_162_12032.jpg

Anyone know if they still have these? going to call in the morning but just wanted to see if anybody know first

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

nike-half-cent-silver.jpg

Available Monday at 10 am $90
407-396-0500.

Damn...good looks with the info...if hadn't just snatched these on the 50 I'd be all over them...

Just to keep the post relevant...Jersey Gardens had 30 off the hash wall...not sure how many days it's good for but might be a good time to swing local spot and check it out...

Originally Posted by rawdog805

No more 10.5 in the 1/2 cents unfortunately.
tired.gif

it would've been an impulse buy anyway.... no sweat really but appreciate the drop all the same

glasses.gif

^cant edit on my iPhone for some reason but limit is 2 pairs and this is the air force max b btw for those who don't know

Originally Posted by ATFROMTN

nike foamposite lite wht/blk/purple 12.5,13 24.97

thank you...just recieved my pair and it must have atleast six reduction price tag stickers on it...
eek.gif
. For those wondering, yes they were the STAT Foam Lites

Back
Top Bottom