Official MARCH 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 3/18-21: 20% Off Nike Outlet Cpn Pg.1

Checked out the outlet at Az Mills today. In addition to the coupon they're also having an additional 20% of the wall shoes. To my surprise they had a pair of the new AM95 neons that someone must have return- it was the only pair I seen. They rang up for $59.99! Plus the 20% from the coupon and 20% from the sale I got em for about $38!

I didnt see much else expect a pair of the black red Griffeys for $89 size 11.

They also have an FSR of the black/white/red Lebrons for 109.
And the black/red Uptempos for 100.

Originally Posted by reakeon23

jus got back from jeffersonville and the manager said they might not allow the 20%off soccer event after today.

They have to go by the dates 18-21 
laugh.gif
 wish they would say that to me
tired.gif

Just got back from Nike Outlet at the Block in Orange and wow. Re-sellers were really getting it in. Employees were literally helping dudes with crates of sneakers to their cars.

Ended up checking out what the fuss was for and turns out that some Jordans (all white patent with powder blue) were selling for $39. They also had a pair of b-ball kicks going for $19, all racks were cleared out.

Cats still beasting for J's LOL

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by reakeon23

jus got back from jeffersonville and the manager said they might not allow the 20%off soccer event after today.

They have to go by the dates 18-21 
laugh.gif
 wish they would say that to me
tired.gif
he said something about og email must b attatched. i kinda laughed and said eveyone will have one like this (printed coupon) instead of an email.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Just got back from Nike Outlet at the Block in Orange and wow. Re-sellers were really getting it in. Employees were literally helping dudes with crates of sneakers to their cars.

Ended up checking out what the fuss was for and turns out that some Jordans (all white patent with powder blue) were selling for $39. They also had a pair of b-ball kicks going for $19, all racks were cleared out.

any clue what shoe it was for 19$  ?
tryed calling but all i get is a fax

Originally Posted by STEVE BANX

Originally Posted by solesavage

any clue what shoe it was for 19$  ?
tryed calling but all i get is a fax

The $19 b-ball shoe (They had like 3-4 pairs left)
AAAADAkPKHYAAAAAADJLhA.jpg

Concord mills, NC

Lebron 7 white/black/red 109.99
Air max 97 red/metallic silver 79.99
Air max 97 white/black 79.99
Air Pippen brown/white 109.99

all fsr

Just bought the Air Jordan 2009 in white/black for $60 at Aj Wright.....man was I suprized when I saw them....

Originally Posted by jordanxmichael

Gurnee, il has the 1/22 CDP sizes 8-10.5 for $120. Locals can use the 20% off which knocks it down to $96 + tax

Damn, would love a pair of XXII's, but not a whole pack for that price.

Anyone know if the outlet splits packs after a few weeks of not selling?

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by jordanxmichael

Gurnee, il has the 1/22 CDP sizes 8-10.5 for $120. Locals can use the 20% off which knocks it down to $96 + tax

Damn, would love a pair of XXII's, but not a whole pack for that price.

Anyone know if the outlet splits packs after a few weeks of not selling?
I doubt it man, they'll be gone before the weekend. They had maybe 12 packs this afternoon. 
ohwell.gif

Went to nordstrom rack to look for a vest and saw these, each style had one size only.

Nordstrom Rack Woodland Hills, Ca

Size 12 $44
base_media
Size 10 $44
product-images--6b160979cab92ce9d5014dda094a39d67de3d85c-6112f47c076ada2b--jpg_sqthumb_med--mensshoes-nike-lebron-zoom-soldier-iii-tb-three-quarter-men-apos-s-basketball-shoe.jpg

Size 10 $44
nike-zoom-fp-fun-police-white-varsity-red-black.jpg

Size 10-11.5 $49
nike-nyx-blazer-high-black-red-blaze-orange-2.jpg

$59 sz 11
jordan2k9blackwhite01.jpg

Size 11-12 $25 Vans Hi all black hwite midsole
Size 10 $25 Vans classic grey/burgundy

Size 10 penny 3 black/royal $59
Random Nike air Max 90
Random Team jordans and Nike Dunks

ALSO READ THIS IN THE GENERAL THREAD...

neweracap.com

code: 50foryou

good from 19th to 21st.

ALREADY COPPED 3 CAPS $57

bigsupa

Beat me to the newera deal
laugh.gif

But...

There is a 20% off at all Nike Factory stores with the printable coupon.

I couldn't get to embed the link or coupon...

But...

It's on the first page of slickdeals.net

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

bigsupa

Beat me to the newera deal
laugh.gif

But...

There is a 20% off at all Nike Factory stores with the printable coupon.

I couldn't get to embed the link or coupon...

But...

It's on the first page of slickdeals.net

I BEAT YOU TWICE...I POSTED THE 20% COUPON YESTERDAY...LOL

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY TIX BRO I TRIED USING THEM AND THEY SAID THEY WERE REVOKED..LOL

20% off NIKE FACTORY & CLEARANCE 3/18-3/21

What happens when you order something from a factory outlet and it gets returned to them due to it not being able to be delivered. I was away on vacation. How can you get your money back? Has this happened to anyone before?

I saw two guys with the red air max 95s at Nordstrom Rack in Colma. Didn't see any other sizes left though.

Damn, 11 in the CDPs.... hmm... the biggest they had was a 10.5 and they said no backstock! I would have grabbed the sz 11.

South Chicago still has "infrared" 6s $119.99 ($96 after the coupon, not bad). Biggest is a size 10, b grades I believe.

Wrentham Village

Black/Black LeBron 7 - hashwall - 20% off, can use coupon on top of 20% off. 109.99. only size 9-9.5.....well that's what i looked at.
White/red LeBron 7 - 109.99 FSR.
Medium Grey/Medium Grey Air Max 90 Premium - 79.99

Originally Posted by bigsupa

neweracap.com

code: 50foryou

good from 19th to 21st.

ALREADY COPPED 3 CAPS $57
this not working for anyone else? i put in the code, and when it goes to the next screen, the prices are the same. maybe not on all hats???

Back
Top Bottom