OFFICIAL MARCH 2010 PICKUP POST - no pic quoting!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
just like everyone else on the planet
pimp.gif

76d360853c3fae8f7e60c46956f0da3f38d6cba5.pjpg

70f269f3b0abd781cc9572d3f7be0eda0a689b20.pjpg

Nice pickups NT
pimp.gif

Flint how much did you drop if you dont mind me asking
nerd.gif
J told me to hit you up since I was selling my pair but I couldn't let them go
Charm fresh Cobalts
mhtcjt37 never seen the Citrus XI in that size, dope pickup
DEpast Think Pinks are
pimp.gif

Mailman dropped these off today, DS OG Foamposite Pro
513eog.jpg

20gi2x.jpg

Originally Posted by Antdiddy

Some nice pick ups in here everyone. These are my March pick ups. These def one of my grails. Vintage Classics here + Wearable. I wanted these bad when I was in school.
where did you find those?!?! i've spent the past year just trying to find out the name of those or even a clear pic. i owned a pair back in '97 if i'm not mistaken. just 2 weeks ago i saw a pic my boy took from back in the day and it just so happened i was rockin them in the pic.
still hoping they retro those one day. i loved the 3m piping all throughout the upper. nice find, fam. those pics made my day. thanks.

BabyJ-Nice Pickup On The Pro's Fam.... I Was Watching Those Myself, But Have Some Other Things In Mind Coming Up
nerd.gif
..... Outta Curiousity, What'd You End Up Dropping On Those Beaut's? If You Don't Mind That Is
wink.gif

My weekend pick ups...

Got the eggplants like everyone else on saturday

257pogp.jpg

Got the coppers for $180 shipped from a fellow nter (you know who you are
wink.gif
) thanks man!

b5juv7.jpg

And got the 3M 2s for retail shipped off ebay. Very happy with these, quality is actually very nice!

2gxigsm.jpg

eggplants are killing me...and those 2s are on the radar. Nice pick-ups. Waiting on a couple shipments will post when they come in...

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Charm fresh Cobalts
Mailman dropped these off today, DS OG Foamposite Pro

thanks baby j. u already know them OG gum bottom pro's are
eek.gif
. this coming from someone who is =n't all that fond of pros, but there's no possible way to hate on those.
pimp.gif

Man, I need those Kay Yow hypers! Dope pick ups everyone. I should be recieving some good stuff tomorrow. Will post asap

YO!

I might have to search for Cobalts for the summer.

Citrus lows are a good pickup.

KickChick, I'm in love with those Spiz'ikes. If they'd dropped in men's I would've been all over them.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by edunpeal

found some jewels in ebay for bargain price
pimp.gif
You've posted those LeBron VI (Yellow Cab) and Kobe IV's for the past two months. Are you dying for some props? The tag isn't even the same as your username. Why are you even here?

Back
Top Bottom