OFFICIAL MARCH 2010 PICKUP POST - no pic quoting!!!

Originally Posted by Gxer2002

Originally Posted by dagreats23

Alot of heat on here NT, just got these today, out of the three these were the ones i wanted.
25th Anniv. 9's 

i see that you got BFBC 2 awesome game!!

it is awesome but i still prefer COD.

Some of my pickups from the last week or so, some came from the 50 some from the outlet and some from other sources lol. I hopped on the Lebron train late
pimp.gif

Rico- Dont go spending your allowance all on a pair of shoes
laugh.gif
Just playing Son!!

Originally Posted by tak

laugh.gif
Just playing Son!!

Ha ... good one.

I got that loot from one of my broads out in Vegas ... so my 20$ Allowance is still in my ATMOS box.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by tak

laugh.gif
Just playing Son!!

Ha ... good one.

I got that loot from one of my broads out in Vegas ... so my 20$ Allowance is still in my ATMOS box.
grin.gif
roll.gif
  You one cool dude RICO. Next time Im out your way Ill definitely  hit you up.

Man, I need to know how you guys can afford to drop so much cake on kicks every month! Lol. I mean, I am working in my career and make more than decent money - what's your guys' secret? Hookups at stores?! =)

Nice pickups NT
pimp.gif

Nothing much for me today, just a fitted for the freshwaters from myfitteds. Ordered the Pulaski Mariners but it was sold out in my size.
eyes.gif

One of my grails came in today. Took over 8 years but I finally got ahold of them.

White/ Navy Flightposite 1999
pimp.gif

Dope pickups NT! pearl foams, brian andersons, and gold 97's are sick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i love those FP1's!! i wonder if that's the size 12 that was up for sale recently....
mad.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

didn't post these yesterday...

Mayhem- Nice pick ups. Cool u were able to get a pair of those Parras. Clean colorway

Back
Top Bottom