OFFICIAL MARCH 2010 PICKUP POST - no pic quoting!!!

those new patta am1's are growing on me.

they look
smokin.gif

Like many others this morning... Don't sleep on these people, they're nicer in person too

zwyh36.jpg

30w5d7n.jpg

Originally Posted by SneakerD

Originally Posted by SirCharles

I don`t see the difference between the anniversary IVs and the Pure IVs. They are the same thing, right?

I just picked up the anniversary 3s and they even say "Pure" behind the heel tab. JB...

Crazy. I can`t believe that. 
roll.gif
. Classic JB

got these for the misses
384487409.jpg

and finally got these for me
384487405.jpg

thanks again GZA73, i might still pick up the oreo's, nice pick ups everybody

Originally Posted by densho23

^those spiz ike is the best cw released for women imo. 

Yes, and they are starting to grow on me. Thought they had way too much going on at first. But now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Stoopz

Originally Posted by DJBBert

Nice pickup Stoopz, I wanted the OXFORD shirt in Black Chambray, but that stuff sold mad quick. But yea I ordered Nunchucks as well haha.
Thanks man, the black one looked really clean.  I was disappointed this morning to wake up and find the Neighborhood x Stussy 30th anniversary shirt sold out in my size.  I picked up one of the Hideout & Bounty Hunter ones, but my plan was just to buy all of them.  O well.  By the way, does anyone have any idea when Stussy posts their stuff on the site of release dates?  I thought I should have checked it last night at midnight, but I totally forgot.  
thanks for the heads up guys. about to head to stussy now. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DEpast

City Spud, I see your Wolfpack ae making some noise right now. They might get to play UNC at Carmichael. You going? I might be covering it.
If that happen's I'll def be there...I'm right up the road in Cary.

YO!
Originally Posted by princess

Yes, and they are starting to grow on me. Thought they had way too much going on at first. But now
pimp.gif

You was lunchin' then. Joints were potassium enriched from the moment I saw them. Hell, I'd rock in men's if they dropped.
Originally Posted by air max 1

smh.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by SneakerD

I don`t see the difference between the anniversary IVs and the Pure IVs. They are the same thing, right?

I just picked up the anniversary 3s and they even say "Pure" behind the heel tab. JB...

Crazy. I can`t believe that. 
roll.gif
. Classic JB

Dont get me wrong I think the shoe is sweet but just lazy on behalf of JB to just claim they are the anniversary edition. Besides I always need a crisp pair of white sneakers for summer and what better than some 3s
glasses.gif

Cluex: Im loving that pic with all the coppers
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom