Hyperdunk Low 386424-011     $34.97   9-11.5

Jordan Pre-Game XT407280-601$37.97   8.5-12

Jordan CP3 III385208-102$41.97   7.5-10

Zoom Soldier III354815-031$47.97   8-12

Alpholution367171-131$37.97   8-12

Vandal High317173-102$24.97   7.5-10

Legend Mid312311-008$24.97   7-10.5

All Court Premium352537-400$24.97   8-10.5

Just got word that my girlfriends store is shipping out their cough drop foamposites out to the Folsom outlets, so keep an eye out for em

Just got word that my girlfriends store is shipping out their cough drop foamposites out to the Folsom outlets, so keep an eye out for em

Saw these at my local Gabriel Brothers.

$30

nike-air-moc-2-570x377.jpg

nike-air-moc-1-570x367.jpg

The Jersey Gardens Factory store 20% off is only on select items NO SNEAKER. Just T shirts Running Tops Etc. IMO not a great sale

Starts March 10
Ends March ??

The Jersey Gardens Factory store 20% off is only on select items NO SNEAKER. Just T shirts Running Tops Etc. IMO not a great sale

Starts March 10
Ends March ??

Originally Posted by supreme23

Starts March 10
Ends March ??

March 10-March 17

Originally Posted by supreme23

Starts March 10
Ends March ??

March 10-March 17

jersey gardens SUCKS! The manager there was mad racist towards me when I returned a defective pair of zoom lebron 3s with the strap torn off from the WRONG SIDE! An obvious defect, but he said "i dont have to do anything for you people!" It was just me and my wife, and we are white! Besides, they NEVER have anything good, or for good prices. I avoid this store at all costs, and would rather pay $8 to ship then to deal with attitudes like that!

jersey gardens SUCKS! The manager there was mad racist towards me when I returned a defective pair of zoom lebron 3s with the strap torn off from the WRONG SIDE! An obvious defect, but he said "i dont have to do anything for you people!" It was just me and my wife, and we are white! Besides, they NEVER have anything good, or for good prices. I avoid this store at all costs, and would rather pay $8 to ship then to deal with attitudes like that!

Originally Posted by crup a holic

jezz 
i would get that guy in trouble and make sure he would lose his job 

call nike in orgion not customer service 

jezz 

I posted last year (when red AM1s were around for cheap) that I'd never call/go/buy from there again.

For the first time ever, I even filed a complaint to Nike.  Bammas.  Almost caught a case until they realized I wasn't no chump.
laugh.gif

I posted last year (when red AM1s were around for cheap) that I'd never call/go/buy from there again.

For the first time ever, I even filed a complaint to Nike.  Bammas.  Almost caught a case until they realized I wasn't no chump.
laugh.gif

Ghetto Gardens isn't THAT bad..you just gotta know what it is when you go to that MALL period...shout to all my dudes that work there that be lurking the outlet thread...

Ghetto Gardens isn't THAT bad..you just gotta know what it is when you go to that MALL period...shout to all my dudes that work there that be lurking the outlet thread...

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

jezz 

nerd.gif
where?

laugh.gif

getto gardens aint that bad, just cause know the right people...
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

jezz 

nerd.gif
where?

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Originally Posted by purpleTc

i did a nikefind call and they said its not available... i used  "378830-141"

Try these outlets for the blue AM1.

Orlando Factory: 407-351-9400
Sawgrass Factory: 954-837-0329
South Chicago Factory: 773-846-5460
Chicago Factory: 630-858-9568
Concord Mills Factory: 704-979-1230
El Paso Factory: 915-877-3146
every store listed is sold out 
frown.gif
 if anyone finds a place with them, please post it!

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Originally Posted by purpleTc

i did a nikefind call and they said its not available... i used  "378830-141"

Try these outlets for the blue AM1.

Orlando Factory: 407-351-9400
Sawgrass Factory: 954-837-0329
South Chicago Factory: 773-846-5460
Chicago Factory: 630-858-9568
Concord Mills Factory: 704-979-1230
El Paso Factory: 915-877-3146
every store listed is sold out 
frown.gif
 if anyone finds a place with them, please post it!

Originally Posted by air max 87

jezz 

nerd.gif
where?

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
oops i meant Oregon  

Originally Posted by air max 87

jezz 

nerd.gif
where?

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
oops i meant Oregon  

Back
Top Bottom