OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

3dgarfly23: Just bought lt Graphite XX1s about an hour ago on eBay! Makes up for Missin a bid on the red ones zactly like yours yesterday...they sold cheaper than the Greys I bought!!
for me, I rocked my usual EXPERIENCE 2s at the gym today before switching to my VIII Anthracites for a first time wear. It was a lil wet out but I spray proof'd em a few weeks ago so no harm. Yesterday was drier so out came my OG XI Blk / Reds to a memorial service ;( before goin out later that night.
NT/yuku needs to add a way to quickly add pics w/an iPhone...hard to fire up that dumb netbook just to post a pic...

Hmm...I hope I figured this out... posted pic to PB app, copied IMG code link HERE:

Resized. Dialed. Yes.

3dgarfly23: Just bought lt Graphite XX1s about an hour ago on eBay! Makes up for Missin a bid on the red ones zactly like yours yesterday...they sold cheaper than the Greys I bought!!
for me, I rocked my usual EXPERIENCE 2s at the gym today before switching to my VIII Anthracites for a first time wear. It was a lil wet out but I spray proof'd em a few weeks ago so no harm. Yesterday was drier so out came my OG XI Blk / Reds to a memorial service ;( before goin out later that night.
NT/yuku needs to add a way to quickly add pics w/an iPhone...hard to fire up that dumb netbook just to post a pic...

Hmm...I hope I figured this out... posted pic to PB app, copied IMG code link HERE:

Resized. Dialed. Yes.

347y1l0.jpg

nice fits NT. un-d'sd these quick. off to work to do some guitar recording for my artists album.

347y1l0.jpg

nice fits NT. un-d'sd these quick. off to work to do some guitar recording for my artists album.

The Shelving Unit Is From Ikea "Ivar" System
Today
Plain Gravy Hoody
Nudie Jeans (Slim Jims)
Unds Electric Green Foams
2hx35ef.jpg

257iusg.jpg

nz51e9.jpg

@Sk8TheGr8

The Shelving Unit Is From Ikea "Ivar" System
Today
Plain Gravy Hoody
Nudie Jeans (Slim Jims)
Unds Electric Green Foams
2hx35ef.jpg

257iusg.jpg

nz51e9.jpg

@Sk8TheGr8

When you are wearing south beach bron bron's It's always a good thing... Not to toot my own horn, but when I get stares it's always a good thing.... I'm a pretty $*++#, that's word to Lil B.... #Continues to cook

When you are wearing south beach bron bron's It's always a good thing... Not to toot my own horn, but when I get stares it's always a good thing.... I'm a pretty $*++#, that's word to Lil B.... #Continues to cook

Back
Top Bottom