OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by iamsaikotic

Originally Posted by jberk81

Originally Posted by mindless2778

Still need a better job, loco. 
laugh.gif
When you buy expensive jeans know that you are often paying for quality. I have three pairs of Nudie Jeans and they cost me over $200 a pair but combine their quality with the amount of times I wear them and I couldn't be happier.

Agreed.... and $100 - $300 for a pair of jeans is nothing compared to how much most people spend on shoes in here. I think you'd get more wears out of your jeans than your shoes for the most part. The quality is definitely appreciated.

Yeh, I never even took that in to consideration. I wear my sneakers a lot less than I do a pair of jeans; I could go with a pair for jeans twice a week (or more). Good jeans last and keep their fits. Also, good jeans fade well with time (as they should). It's all about taking care of your gear fella's!

Nice kicks up here by the way! Those Lebron's come hard.

Originally Posted by iamsaikotic

Originally Posted by jberk81

Originally Posted by mindless2778

Still need a better job, loco. 
laugh.gif
When you buy expensive jeans know that you are often paying for quality. I have three pairs of Nudie Jeans and they cost me over $200 a pair but combine their quality with the amount of times I wear them and I couldn't be happier.

Agreed.... and $100 - $300 for a pair of jeans is nothing compared to how much most people spend on shoes in here. I think you'd get more wears out of your jeans than your shoes for the most part. The quality is definitely appreciated.

Yeh, I never even took that in to consideration. I wear my sneakers a lot less than I do a pair of jeans; I could go with a pair for jeans twice a week (or more). Good jeans last and keep their fits. Also, good jeans fade well with time (as they should). It's all about taking care of your gear fella's!

Nice kicks up here by the way! Those Lebron's come hard.

Not really what I wore today. (Haven't left the house
laugh.gif
)

Cleaned these. (Creative's are 11.5 if anyone wants them.
grin.gif
)

29nf85t.jpg

Not really what I wore today. (Haven't left the house
laugh.gif
)

Cleaned these. (Creative's are 11.5 if anyone wants them.
grin.gif
)

29nf85t.jpg

For all the Denim talk, so people can chime in on your questions and what not, take it HERE, so it doesn't get flooded in here.

Cris.

For all the Denim talk, so people can chime in on your questions and what not, take it HERE, so it doesn't get flooded in here.

Cris.

Back
Top Bottom