OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

On my way to the outlets & it's pretty nast out. Figured I'd wear some sneakers that I DON'T care about
grin.gif

2r56hsg.jpg

thanks for the feedback on the Ent's btw, they are awesome, makes me wish i had the SB's really bad, almost bad enough to pay the 350$ mark up on them....and 
roll.gif
 all i had on was a blue hoody man...lol
watsup NT fam, its been an expensive weekend, yesterday with the Entourage's and today with the Electric greens, getting ready for the Pewters up next....this has been a great year for kicks i must say and we are just 1/4th of the way thru.

H&M Jacket
Gap Crew
H&M skinnys
Electric Green Foams
5500361090_662ab30d55_b.jpg

5499763561_128ddc8c09_b.jpg

thanks for the feedback on the Ent's btw, they are awesome, makes me wish i had the SB's really bad, almost bad enough to pay the 350$ mark up on them....and 
roll.gif
watsup NT fam, its been an expensive weekend, yesterday with the Entourage's and today with the Electric greens, getting ready for the Pewters up next....this has been a great year for kicks i must say and we are just 1/4th of the way thru.

H&M Jacket
Gap Crew
H&M skinnys
Electric Green Foams
5500361090_662ab30d55_b.jpg

5499763561_128ddc8c09_b.jpg

Originally Posted by ksteezy

roll.gif

H&M Jacket
Gap Crew
H&M skinnys
Electric Green Foams
So much #SWAG sir.... I want those shoes even more now.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

roll.gif

H&M Jacket
Gap Crew
H&M skinnys
Electric Green Foams
So much #SWAG sir.... I want those shoes even more now.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Haha, thanks guys...the kicks are sick, can't wait to rock them in DR weather next week!!

1young - nice royals!...my posite collection is slowly creeping back up To what it used to be

Haha, thanks guys...the kicks are sick, can't wait to rock them in DR weather next week!!

1young - nice royals!...my posite collection is slowly creeping back up To what it used to be

Nike is starting to over-saturate the market with any color combo for the foams now. Few years back it was the Jordans Is.....now the foams

And to be honest the color scheme is really catchy, but man i cant get down with the quality. My man let me hold 'em a few days ago and sheesh, i didnt think one day foams would have a condom-like rubber mold. That joint felt like expired play-doh.

Nike is starting to over-saturate the market with any color combo for the foams now. Few years back it was the Jordans Is.....now the foams

And to be honest the color scheme is really catchy, but man i cant get down with the quality. My man let me hold 'em a few days ago and sheesh, i didnt think one day foams would have a condom-like rubber mold. That joint felt like expired play-doh.

those electric greens are nasty in person..had to cop this morning..nice contrast with the army green

Back
Top Bottom