OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

gusto - very nice!

HOAs

5540684753_8ce2e99613_z.jpg

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Broke out SB's for a nice day in the A.

this shoe gets better and better looking overtime i see it posted
sick.gif
sick.gif
I said it before and I will say it again - these shoes are crazy sick. I used to get the same feeling last year with the Lebron VII Red Carpets but the VIII SB took it to a whole new level.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Broke out SB's for a nice day in the A.

this shoe gets better and better looking overtime i see it posted
sick.gif
sick.gif
I said it before and I will say it again - these shoes are crazy sick. I used to get the same feeling last year with the Lebron VII Red Carpets but the VIII SB took it to a whole new level.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

copp a pair before they go up more.
I second that, $600 is a hell of a lot better than $1000 which they may reach in year or so... Man I am so happy I got my pair when they first dropped, I hate when prices sky rocket like that.  Seriously though it is just one of those shoes you have to own, it is nothing like a neck breaking colorway. Ksteezy you already have the entourages, it is only right that you own these... Every time I wear them people just stop and stare...My girl thinks they are horrible though
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

copp a pair before they go up more.
I second that, $600 is a hell of a lot better than $1000 which they may reach in year or so... Man I am so happy I got my pair when they first dropped, I hate when prices sky rocket like that.  Seriously though it is just one of those shoes you have to own, it is nothing like a neck breaking colorway. Ksteezy you already have the entourages, it is only right that you own these... Every time I wear them people just stop and stare...My girl thinks they are horrible though
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom