OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

On my way to see the inlaws...I %$%#! live these lacoste big croc polos...bout to get 2 more

No dis, but them big croc logos are wack. Polo's big pony logos are tolerable, but the Lacoste logos look like Kindergarten name tags.  

On my way to see the inlaws...I %$%#! live these lacoste big croc polos...bout to get 2 more

No dis, but them big croc logos are wack. Polo's big pony logos are tolerable, but the Lacoste logos look like Kindergarten name tags.  

Another mostly wet day up here... Bo Knows best. Wheat(ie)s this time. Lucky's, Hendrix, Swoosh fitted. Blues @ the end of my '6 day weekend' Slave to the man en la mañana.

So many sick kicks on NT this weekend my head about caved in
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

jberk: I hear ya!  The Vs are not quite a perfect fit for my 12s (almost...not quite) so I'll be lettin these 11.5s go.  As for me, nothin makes my day quite like an iced pair of B(lack/Infra '00 (or OG) VIs
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by truniversal

It's cool bro, we are not all supposed to like the same things, I personally dig them for some reason...on a sidenote, I've tried all different brands of polos and I must say Lacoste has the best fit
smokin.gif

It's cool bro, we are not all supposed to like the same things, I personally dig them for some reason...on a sidenote, I've tried all different brands of polos and I must say Lacoste has the best fit
smokin.gif

Another mostly wet day up here... Bo Knows best. Wheat(ie)s this time. Lucky's, Hendrix, Swoosh fitted. Blues @ the end of my '6 day weekend' Slave to the man en la mañana.

So many sick kicks on NT this weekend my head about caved in
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

jberk: I hear ya!  The Vs are not quite a perfect fit for my 12s (almost...not quite) so I'll be lettin these 11.5s go.  As for me, nothin makes my day quite like an iced pair of B(lack/Infra '00 (or OG) VIs
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Jaliskoe23

Dope Bo's 
pimp.gif

To the Angels fanfest/ exhibition game today...

Thanks man! Comfy..SC 2010s are definitely an overlooked shoe, IMO...

Makin me thirsty w/that pic! Remindin me of the old days... I was a huge Dodgers fan & always liked the Angels.  Haven't been to an LA game since I was 6!  Pedro Guererro (sp?) Orel Herschizer & Fernando Valenzuela were favs of mine... Who was that other fan-fav, Bobby Sax or somethin like that?  And no one was cooler than Dave Winfield with the Angels...except Bo
laugh.gif
  DYK that Mr. Winfield is one of the only athletes in history to be offered contracts with the MLB, NFL & NBA simultaneously? How insane is that?!?  The sides of my sneaks coulda said "Dave Knows" if he played his cards different!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Jaliskoe23

Dope Bo's 
pimp.gif

To the Angels fanfest/ exhibition game today...

Thanks man! Comfy..SC 2010s are definitely an overlooked shoe, IMO...

Makin me thirsty w/that pic! Remindin me of the old days... I was a huge Dodgers fan & always liked the Angels.  Haven't been to an LA game since I was 6!  Pedro Guererro (sp?) Orel Herschizer & Fernando Valenzuela were favs of mine... Who was that other fan-fav, Bobby Sax or somethin like that?  And no one was cooler than Dave Winfield with the Angels...except Bo
laugh.gif
  DYK that Mr. Winfield is one of the only athletes in history to be offered contracts with the MLB, NFL & NBA simultaneously? How insane is that?!?  The sides of my sneaks coulda said "Dave Knows" if he played his cards different!
smokin.gif

smokin.gif
I believe you. Polo has had fit problems since inception. The clothes are made to fit the imaginary WASP in Ralphie's head. I'm a brand loyalist though, so I make due by trying on almost every Polo item I buy just to make sure the cuts are right.  

smokin.gif
I believe you. Polo has had fit problems since inception. The clothes are made to fit the imaginary WASP in Ralphie's head. I'm a brand loyalist though, so I make due by trying on almost every Polo item I buy just to make sure the cuts are right.  

Back
Top Bottom