OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by Humanflight4 23

On with the thread fellas!

Ksteezy: make sure you check out punta cana and club forty forry(big papas dance club)!

Damn, I'm gonna try but I doubt it since I'll be staying 5 days at my knlaws house in sto Domingo and then finish off the second half in the Hamaca in Boca Chica, punta Cana is a 4 hour bus ride away...lol, we've done it before but this time we are traveling with a 1 year old :-/But ima throw in the suggestion of staying in punta Cana at least one day, the beaches there are unbelievable...Proto - I think is just a coincidence
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Humanflight4 23

On with the thread fellas!

Ksteezy: make sure you check out punta cana and club forty forry(big papas dance club)!

Damn, I'm gonna try but I doubt it since I'll be staying 5 days at my knlaws house in sto Domingo and then finish off the second half in the Hamaca in Boca Chica, punta Cana is a 4 hour bus ride away...lol, we've done it before but this time we are traveling with a 1 year old :-/But ima throw in the suggestion of staying in punta Cana at least one day, the beaches there are unbelievable...Proto - I think is just a coincidence
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom