OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

thanks for all the luv on those previous fits i posted guys.

TY - goes without saying, your varsity jacket game is on point...need to get myself a varsity jacket when i get back to the states.
Moundraise - they are LV evidence, eastern fits, brooks

Rhay - your Jays collection is on another level, you have every pair i would ever want.
pimp.gif

anywho, bout to hit up the restaurant here at the Hamaca with the fam, Dom Republic is the +@$!, got sunburnt and loved it...lol
::flamesuit ready for the tiger print::

5533555828_92f19596f9_b.jpg

I'm not really a fan of Toms, but since you have your flamesuit on, those look like straight female shoes

I'm not really a fan of Toms, but since you have your flamesuit on, those look like straight female shoes

Originally Posted by DZaster

lol, i know bro....but honestly i loved them the second i tried them on....couldn't pass on them worried about what others would think before how i felt about them...but i know what you mean though
embarassed.gif

lol, i know bro....but honestly i loved them the second i tried them on....couldn't pass on them worried about what others would think before how i felt about them...but i know what you mean though
embarassed.gif

AiredWeezy   "For a crappy day of school didn't do well on a quiz :/"

You think it's because you are wasting too much brain space thinking about shoes? When you have shoes on the brain it is kind if hard to focus on other things.. Maybe it is time to give up the hobby... Not unless you want to be the guy selling me my shoes one day..  J/K
roll.gif

AiredWeezy   "For a crappy day of school didn't do well on a quiz :/"

You think it's because you are wasting too much brain space thinking about shoes? When you have shoes on the brain it is kind if hard to focus on other things.. Maybe it is time to give up the hobby... Not unless you want to be the guy selling me my shoes one day..  J/K
roll.gif

^ Nice pre heats.....I want them, but for the prices people are charging they can keep them.
They are almost as bad as the yeezys. *goes and checks marketplace*

^ Nice pre heats.....I want them, but for the prices people are charging they can keep them.

MSGT: Nice lace swap, Sir!

Phar0: KILLER Jordan pile pics!

Finally gave my Flys some long over due PT... Big UPs to Ms. Storm for clearing up the weather for me to run! lol
4id0lf.jpg

MSGT: Nice lace swap, Sir!

Phar0: KILLER Jordan pile pics!

Finally gave my Flys some long over due PT... Big UPs to Ms. Storm for clearing up the weather for me to run! lol
4id0lf.jpg

Earlier today to the Nike ES to see if they had anything worth snagging, already have everything that was worth getting
eyes.gif
Nike hurry up with the releases already
laugh.gif

Earlier today to the Nike ES to see if they had anything worth snagging, already have everything that was worth getting
eyes.gif
Nike hurry up with the releases already
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pharO

I think right now might be the time to get them cause i see the prices just going up in the long run.  These are just one of those type of shoes.

It's worth the money though.

Originally Posted by pharO

I think right now might be the time to get them cause i see the prices just going up in the long run.  These are just one of those type of shoes.

It's worth the money though.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

embarassed.gif

Where can you scoop a tiger pair online?? serious question

embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by TheKidFrankie

embarassed.gif

they are a Neiman exclusive bro, here is the link.
http://www.neimanmarcus.c...00470cat000550cat5270731

Originally Posted by TheKidFrankie

embarassed.gif

they are a Neiman exclusive bro, here is the link.
http://www.neimanmarcus.c...00470cat000550cat5270731

Back
Top Bottom