OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

2m7g8ya.jpg

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Thanks for all the love NT fam
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

The pewters are a size 8 btw bro.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I wear a 9.5 and those things look huge with fitted jeans [/color]
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Thanks for all the love NT fam
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

The pewters are a size 8 btw bro.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I wear a 9.5 and those things look huge with fitted jeans [/color]
frown.gif

Nice wears all around NT.

Those orange canvas are a thing of beauty, gonna have to wear my red canvas more often with the weather looking good.

"reverse infared" for today at the office

mtqiza.jpg

Nice wears all around NT.

Those orange canvas are a thing of beauty, gonna have to wear my red canvas more often with the weather looking good.

"reverse infared" for today at the office

mtqiza.jpg

Kstezzy always kills this thread! Well done again sir! Hope you had fun in DR, tryin to get out there soon, heard the waves are crazy! 

Kstezzy always kills this thread! Well done again sir! Hope you had fun in DR, tryin to get out there soon, heard the waves are crazy! 

Slewis - thanks bro, the sea can go both ways depending on which part of DR you go to....for example the beach at Boca chica has a manmade wavebreaker so there is never a wave there, unless a few wriggles created by passing yatchs....on the other hand Punta Cana beaches are more beautiful and interactive if that's what you are into....hit me up if you want some recommendations as far as resorts and places to look for
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Davey - can't wait for the trueblues to drop again...if there is a Jordan that holds a special spot in my heart is that one...dope.

Sdubl - coming through with the shoe that got me back into the sneakergame...lol..I still got my OGs...but the bubble cracked, everything else is in great shape....lol

Slewis - thanks bro, the sea can go both ways depending on which part of DR you go to....for example the beach at Boca chica has a manmade wavebreaker so there is never a wave there, unless a few wriggles created by passing yatchs....on the other hand Punta Cana beaches are more beautiful and interactive if that's what you are into....hit me up if you want some recommendations as far as resorts and places to look for
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Davey - can't wait for the trueblues to drop again...if there is a Jordan that holds a special spot in my heart is that one...dope.

Sdubl - coming through with the shoe that got me back into the sneakergame...lol..I still got my OGs...but the bubble cracked, everything else is in great shape....lol

Rain SUX...parked my new suede J's for another day in waterproofed Bo Knows SC Baseball gloves (perfect match to my glove as a kid)

AM95s boxed & ready for return in the background...I dig em but I think I'll turn em into Bordeaux VIIs...

Rain SUX...parked my new suede J's for another day in waterproofed Bo Knows SC Baseball gloves (perfect match to my glove as a kid)

AM95s boxed & ready for return in the background...I dig em but I think I'll turn em into Bordeaux VIIs...

Back
Top Bottom