Official March 2012 Pick up thread...NO PIC QUOTING!

Kal - Dope pick ups. Co-sign with Shaun. Newer retros 
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 shape, material and even the heel tab is off. Kudos on that OG goodness, Fam. 

Originally Posted by s dubl

Kal... nice! OGs are so much better than even the last retros! Newer retros will be no where near em!
Thanks bro, much appreciated!!. Snagged them off the bay for $255, I was the only person that bid

J2/Pana- Thanks fellas

I just looked back and saw all the Dope pickups.... Good stuff Jordan

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Kal... nice! OGs are so much better than even the last retros! Newer retros will be no where near em!
Thanks bro, much appreciated!!. Snagged them off the bay for $255, I was the only person that bid

J2/Pana- Thanks fellas

I just looked back and saw all the Dope pickups.... Good stuff Jordan
got my pair couple years back for about the same price... was a BIN, they sat for days, so I figured it was a sign lol

The dude that had em listed 5 pairs (all OGs) and they all ended at $5 above listing prices. I guess people were scared. If I had money to blow I would have taken all. He said all 5 for $1300....
frown.gif

^^^Cham- those Lunar CH's are
pimp.gif

J2legend- DW Stabs and spruce 90's are
smokin.gif

Jays4Days23- congrats on the Carbon 's
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
, PATIENCE is a virtue.

adidas x Kinetics Superstar 80s ‘Animal’. I posted these a few days ago on my blog and one of my good friends in Asia seen the post and was nice enough to send me a pair free of charge. How these arrived so fast I don’t know but I am definitely grateful for the blessing AND the friends I’ve made over the years dealing with sneakers.
2ey8enm.png

2rombms.jpg

Originally Posted by donjuan513

adidas x Kinetics Superstar 80s ‘Animal’. I posted these a few days ago on my blog and one of my good friends in Asia seen the post and was nice enough to send me a pair free of charge. How these arrived so fast I don’t know but I am definitely grateful for the blessing AND the friends I’ve made over the years dealing with sneakers.

Ty- I have FAMILY in Asia and I don't even get a X-mas card
30t6p3b.gif

The dude that had em listed 5 pairs (all OGs) and they all ended at $5 above listing prices. I guess people were scared. If I had money to blow I would have taken all. He said all 5 for $1300....
frown.gif

Most people don't realize that there's a good amount of older or OG shoes that won't crumble when worn... Worst case is a lil sole separation which is an easy fix. *shrugs* easier/cheaper scoops for us. I bet the '12s will resell for close to what you paid for your OGs....
roll.gif

frown.gif

Most people don't realize that there's a good amount of older or OG shoes that won't crumble when worn... Worst case is a lil sole separation which is an easy fix. *shrugs* easier/cheaper scoops for us. I bet the '12s will resell for close to what you paid for your OGs....
roll.gif
And hopefully it stays that way
laugh.gif

Those one bid auctions are the best thing ever, no having to get your adrenaline up right after you bid 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom