Official March 2012 Pick up thread...NO PIC QUOTING!

All of these asg pick UPS is crazy. Doubles and triples of foams and lebron and kds. I'm still tryin to get 1 lebron lol. Anybody kno where I can get 1 of those supreme shirts. Never owned 1. So not sure of the fit. But I have a id on the way and it will match up. Hope fully someone can send me in the right direction. That's not rape. Thanks in advance.

Dope pickups all.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by vkhoj

How fast do Supreme Hats usually sell out?

If it's a camp cap, I wouldn't even bother with it. Kids eat those up in literally 3 minutes. 
indifferent.gif

-Drew

Damn, are we talking about the online release or in store release? I've been wanting a supreme box logo cap or fitted for a minute now...

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

2nd pair of Weathermans (co-worker had these hidden in the stock room at HOH and month after release date finally decided he didn't want them
laugh.gif
so I took them off his hands)

Always nice to know that ALL pairs are available to customers on release day.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by newbery158

2nd pair of Weathermans (co-worker had these hidden in the stock room at HOH and month after release date finally decided he didn't want them
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
+1 
ohwell.gif

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

I'm sorry but Supreme is so over rated, my god those shorts up there are atrocious. They could put a piece of poop on a shirt and have it say supreme and people would buy that crap.
/end rant.
Sometimes I say the same thing but if you peep the wdywt, Mayimbe is consistently putting together very nice fits with some of those pieces you might find outlandish. Same thing with some of things that I've seen Ty cop/wear.

It's more about how you rock it.

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

Originally Posted by newbery158

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
+1 
ohwell.gif

eyes.gif
+2
eyes.gif

Those blakes are cool. Never paid attn to the detail. Nice pick up. And all those xis

Last 4 Pickups I had recently:

Reebok Workout 25th Anniversary x Patta:
6827304080_c7903ef014_z.jpg

Air Jordan Evo 85 Oak Hill PE:
6973404931_a0720e44b7_z.jpg

Nike Air Max 1 Corduroy x Patta:
6973399783_a1cce4f2e9_z.jpg

Bonus Patta family pic:
6827316856_84f231ed80_z.jpg

Nike Air Foamposite One ASG "Galaxy":
6827298228_a2eb9a235f_z.jpg

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Spectacular23And in my sz
frown.gif
*kelis* i hate u so much rite now *kelis*

Whats your size, 7Y, 7.5, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, or 12?

8.5 but when I go to work and see available sizes left I just scoop them up with my discount.

WOW at that Patta collection wish I could any of those for a reasonable price, so jealous.

Great stuff guys!

Just picked up the yellow 95s for 99$ at footlocker. Wanted them since they came out but 150 was kinda steep , then saw them for 119 a month ago and decided to wait and good thing I did because it seems no one wears 95s in Houston

Back
Top Bottom