OFFICIAL MARCH 2019 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Pulling up for a quick look at Pasadena Tx clearance store any requests PM me quick only got about 15 to 20 minutes and its packed resellers walking out with big bags full of ish.

30% off shoes and appearal. I had to snap pics quick, was in a hurry. Whatever sizes you see on the box, is the only sizes they had. I didnt ask about what was in the back, and I didnt go through all the appearal to see what sizes they had, but they had alot of everything appearal wise.
20190319_120550.jpg

20190319_120841.jpg

20190319_120956.jpg

20190319_121232.jpg

20190319_121244.jpg

20190319_121335.jpg

20190319_121353.jpg
20190319_121406.jpg

20190319_121428.jpg

20190319_121439.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing at Marhsall's Baybrook except some futures in black suede $49.99

and these
20190319_170245.jpg
20190319_170302.jpg
20190319_170316.jpg
20190319_170349.jpg
20190319_170409.jpg

Anyone know what these are? Not like im buying them, but I've never seen a team jordan shoe with NA that I can recall. Then again i don't normally pay to much attention to them either. They seem like some kind of V hybrid with a touch of VII. Few pairs of 10.5 @ $52.00 if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
East LA Nike
Me and my bro just doubled up on the wht/navy Air Rodman (shake ndestrukt) for $43 each with that 20 percent off back wall special :smokin

They still have various sizes available so call in to check for your size.

East LA Nike
Me and my bro just doubled up on the wht/navy Air Rodman (shake ndestrukt) for $43 each with that 20 percent off back wall special :smokin

They still have various sizes available so call in to check for your size.

Pasadena Tx had a few scattered sizes (I'm pretty sure of) white/navy, and the all red pair. For $69.99-30% call for your size first though. The only ones I saw where the ones I took pics of( I had to rush through the store in like 10-15 minutes), but I'm 99% theres more around the store... I just didnt notice them till, I hit the 11.5 size section.

Pasadena Tx had a few scattered sizes (I'm pretty sure of) white/navy, and the all red pair. For $69.99-30% call for your size first though. The only ones I saw where the ones I took pics of( I had to rush through the store in like 10-15 minutes), but I'm 99% theres more around the store... I just didnt notice them till, I hit the 11.5 size section.

Okay nice, come out to pretty much what I paid. I haven’t seen the wht/red joints yet but I’m sure they’ll circulate around eventually.

how much are the Lebron lakers swingman or authentic jerseys as the outlets going for ? thanks in advance

Okay nice, come out to pretty much what I paid. I haven’t seen the wht/red joints yet but I’m sure they’ll circulate around eventually.

I've seen more somewhere else cant remember if it was the last time I hit the clearance store or Marshall's I know I've seen the whit/blue at both spots. I lied too they were $64.99-30%

Same shoe huh? The reds look different to me.
nike-air-shake-ndestrukt-red-white-880869-600-01-696x464.jpg
20190319_121335.jpg

I've seen more somewhere else cant remember if it was the last time I hit the clearance store or Marshall's I know I've seen the whit/blue at both spots. I lied too they were $64.99-30%

Same shoe huh? The reds look different to me.
nike-air-shake-ndestrukt-red-white-880869-600-01-696x464.jpg
20190319_121335.jpg

Great price for those. Yeah, it’s the same shoe but that color really changes the styling. I know this one and the all royal blue ones have a good chance at hitting Marshall’s / Ross. Thanks for the info and pics 8):smokin

Question for So Cal people. Did they convert the Santa Clarita Clearance store into a Factory store? I usually don't go up in that area and was planning to detour there this weekend to check it out, but it seems the branding on Nike's website and Google Maps lists it as just a factory store now, and I'm not sure if it will be worthwhile to go if that is the case. I cannot seem to get a decisive answer of when/if they converted over.

Question for So Cal people. Did they convert the Santa Clarita Clearance store into a Factory store? I usually don't go up in that area and was planning to detour there this weekend to check it out, but it seems the branding on Nike's website and Google Maps lists it as just a factory store now, and I'm not sure if it will be worthwhile to go if that is the case. I cannot seem to get a decisive answer of when/if they converted over.

I haven't been there in about a month, but when I was there it still looked like a clearance store (all shoe racks look like the hash wall). However, the prices were more in line with the factory stores rather than say Viejas Clearance.

I haven't been there in about a month, but when I was there it still looked like a clearance store (all shoe racks look like the hash wall). However, the prices were more in line with the factory stores rather than say Viejas Clearance.
I was there about two weeks ago...agree with quoted post. Every blue moon I find a good deal but hardly every anything crazy

Thanks for the info. Odd that Nike's website now refers to them as a "factory store". Maybe they are in the midst of rebranding the store.

In other news, looks like Factory stores are running 30% off clearance through Sunday, though I don't know if that applies to hash or not.

I'm hitting my outlet in a little I'll keep y'all posted. trying see what maxes is out there and what this free gift all about.

Back
Top Bottom