Official March Madness 2023 Thread

Refs giving this game to houston with all these ticky tack fouls. On the other end auburn ft shooting is atrocious.

I hear people say the FDU win was life changing but life changing for who? I'm old enough to remember the 06 George Mason run and the only one that ended up in a way better spot was the head coach who is at Miami. None of the players go anywhere but maybe with NIL they can cash in because I see the head coach as the only one who's life can change. In fact I can't remember a tournament run that materially improved a player's life but these coaches make out very well.

Steph

I hear people say the FDU win was life changing but life changing for who? I'm old enough to remember the 06 George Mason run and the only one that ended up in a way better spot was the head coach who is at Miami. None of the players go anywhere but maybe with NIL they can cash in because I see the head coach as the only one who's life can change. In fact I can't remember a tournament run that materially improved a player's life but these coaches make out very well.

Shut up old man

Shut up old man
702D5495-338A-43BE-B811-3F3AB93A0F62.gif

I’m setting myself up for disappointment but maybe the Terps can actually win :nerd:🤔 …They do well when the best player is from the city, shout out Reese :pimp:

2nd on Reese is a trash *** call :smh:

It’s either a play on or a foul on Lord of War.

Ugg-Clah

Please don’t entertain the greatest win in Northwestern basketball history.

What about Cronin putting that kid there in that spot, huge.

Back
Top Bottom