Official March Madness 2023 Thread

They made a late run in the Big Ten Championship game too to make it close, but they weren't actually threatening the lead until under five minutes in the 2H when Purdue was coasting.

If Omier can play, my final four is Baylor, Purdue, Miami, and Kansas with Miami beating Purdue in the final.

If Omier can’t play, my final four is Baylor, Purdue, Houston, and Kansas with Kansas beating Purdue in the final.

What about a healthy Sasser??

Hmm, why is that?
Here’s my reply to that from the other thread. Potentially dangerous game for us depending on how things get going early. Think we could maybe give them a little extra stress with the chaotic defense.

If they come out hitting from 3 we have no shot. Our defense is completely built around defending the paint (16th in overall FG percentage, 85th in 3 point defense), and their offense is completely built around hitting the three ball (11th in percentage, 10th in attempts per game).

We’re outside of the top 200 in both FG percentage (212th) and 3 point percentage (270th). So if it becomes a shootout, we’re relying on points coming from the FT line (26% of our points this season). Need the refs to comply with calling tight games.

Gotta put a lot of faith in Marble and Coleman to actually show up on the inside and take advantage, which hasn’t happened in over a month.

Here’s my reply to that from the other thread. Potentially dangerous game for us depending on how things get going early. Think we could maybe give them a little extra stress with the chaotic defense.

Think y’all will make the run 🤝🤝

Think y’all will make the run 🤝🤝
Here’s to hoping 👍

Next year is the year I’m looking at though. Need to replace Dexter Dennis (snub on the all conference defensive team), but pretty much everyone else that matters should be back.

Here’s to hoping 👍

Next year is the year I’m looking at though. Need to replace Dexter Dennis (snub on the all conference defensive team), but pretty much everyone else that matters should be back.

Need to get out there for a game

filled out my bracket over lunch

with little to no loyalty I chose roll tide to win over Jayhawks though I initially felt inclined to choose Jayhawks to win

made what I feel are a lot of safe choices

curious to see other NTer's picks in the Niketalk Tournament pool on Yahoo

Last edited:
I haven’t heard of anyone taking Illinois over Arkansas yet, that widespread?

Downgrading Boise St simply off this Nevada showing, now have Northwestern winning that 7-10 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom