Official March Madness 2023 Thread

Every team in the big ten with the exception of Michigan state, Michigan and Rutgers play uva nasty ball. Not sure why the CBB rides for that conference so hard
Who else should’ve been in this year? ACC was trash. PAC 10 was trash outside of UCLA and Zona.

Nasty ball Maryland team beat the dog **** out of Miami on a neutral floor.

Most of the Big Ten teams were 7-9 seeds. Not like they were getting high seeds or anything like that.

Last edited:
Every team in the big ten with the exception of Michigan state, Michigan and Rutgers play uva nasty ball. Not sure why the CBB rides for that conference so hard
Iowa the opposite, they been all offense for years now :lol:

UMD had to play scary ball this year cuz of a new coach x holdover players so the game plan was safe…Hopefully they play better going forward with the right personnel…But yea the Big 10 overall is mid as it gets, I couldn’t believe Purdue was even ranked top 5 watching em a couple times :sick:

Me and my boy are heated Duke and Kentucky got bounced before coming to NYC :lol:

Garden gonna be packed wit them MSU fans and Nowell coming back to ball in the city is cool

4 out of 26 in Sweet 16 appearances in last 3 seasons :lol:

For whatever reason that style works in the regular season. Word to UVA

Who else should’ve been in this year? ACC was trash. PAC 10 was trash outside of UCLA and Zona.

Nasty ball Maryland team beat the dog **** out of Miami on a neutral floor.

Most of the Big Ten teams were 7-9 seeds. Not like they were getting high seeds or anything like that.

I just woke up with big ten hate on my mind brother.

I’ll always rock with Maryland

Iowa the opposite, they been all offense for years now :lol:

UMD had to play scary ball this year cuz of a new coach x holdover players so the game plan was safe…Hopefully they play better going forward with the right personnel…But yea the Big 10 overall is mid as it gets, I couldn’t believe Purdue was even ranked top 5 watching em a couple times :sick:

Lmfao as soon as I typed I forgot about iowa

Random.

In the past for Final 4 games at NRG - just tickets were available.

I’m looking now for the finals and it’s only packages (meet and greets, photo ops, etc) which I don’t care for. Are they selling tickets without the packages (not resell platforms)?

Back
Top Bottom