Official March Madness 2023 Thread

Folks forget these players have known/faced each other for years now through the AAU and Team USA set ups so it's not that crazy to think that some wouldn't mess with each other over that time :lol:

does Clark even care about it? she's a trash talker...im sure she's fine with it. couldn't care less what all these couch potato athletes think about it

does Clark even care about it? she's a trash talker...im sure she's fine with it. couldn't care less what all these couch potato athletes think about it
No real players/hoopers took any issue with any of it :lol:, she of all people knows what it is being one of the biggest talkers in the women's game.

It's all been noise and hot air from the people who've never played competitively in their lives

No real players/hoopers took any issue with any of it :lol:, she of all people knows what it is being one of the biggest talkers in the women's game.

It's all been noise and hot air from the people who've never played competitively in their lives
Classic folks that think when they were playing ball in black and white that they weren’t talking trash

Not mad at the trash talk. Don’t like it, beat them. Heavy racial undertones in the media and glad Angel called it out. And she gave props to Clark post game so I don’t see the big deal.

It was a great game despite the terrible foul calls early on.

giphy.gif

Anybody have a stream, because that would suck please don't share it to my DMs

Can never understand what Bill Raftery says at the beginning of each game. Been trying to figure it out ever since he was on ESPN. Sounds like gibberish to me.

Can never understand what Bill Raftery says at the beginning of each game. Been trying to figure it out ever since he was on ESPN. Sounds like gibberish to me.
When he says they're in man to man defense like he's boomhauer?

Big travel and 3 seconds

Edit: Wow his toe was touching, just 3 seconds :lol:

Back
Top Bottom