Official March Madness Thread

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

eek.gif
Davis.
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I still think Ohio state is the best team left.

I don't at all. They're the best matchup for UK and have the best chance to beat them, though.

I don't at all. They're the best matchup for UK and have the best chance to beat them, though.

So if they win it all, they won't be the best team?
nerd.gif

So if they win it all, they won't be the best team?
nerd.gif

I really don't see them beating them.

Kentucky's the best team talent-wise.

To say OSU is the best if they win, means that Butler was the 2nd best team in the country last year. And that certainly isnt true.

I look forward to Calipari choking again come Monday night.

Originally Posted by JJ1223

95th percentile on ESPN going into the final 4 and I only filled out one bracket
pimp.gif
98.8 for me, after this game when UK advances it'll go up a little 
pimp.gif

sick.gif
like i said... that boy aint fair. hope he plays one more season of college hoops although hes alrdy the most polished "big" inna minute

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

sick.gif
like i said... that boy aint fair. hope he plays one more season of college hoops although hes alrdy the most polished "big" inna minute

After 15 years, NBA gm's finally found KG 2.0 

sick.gif

No chance in hell he plays another year. Wooden Award Winner and best big prospect in a longggg time.

Congrats, WildKY. Finally another Nat'l Championship banner on the way to Lex. Can't wait to see y'all beat the piss out of OSU.

Anthony Davis is just
sick.gif
. Would love to see him paired with John Wall. He deserves it after having to play with Javale for a few years
laugh.gif

sick.gif

After 15 years, NBA gm's finally found KG 2.0 
KG couldn't block shots like this though, KG is like the closest comparison, but really the league aint really seen a prospect like him.

He's went from being a run and jump shot blocker, to having a deadly jump hook and a polished post game in the span of 30 some odd college games. The kid is something else, he's scratching only the surface of his potential.
sick.gif

sick.gif

No chance in hell he plays another year. Wooden Award Winner and best big prospect in a longggg time.

Congrats, WildKY. Finally another Nat'l Championship banner on the way to Lex. Can't wait to see y'all beat the piss out of OSU.

Anthony Davis is just
sick.gif
. Would love to see him paired with John Wall. He deserves it after having to play with Javale for a few years
laugh.gif
Not happening, Davis will be in NOLA, Stern will make sure of it.
W/ that said, this just shows, this game shows why Kentucky is the greatest team ever.They didn't even play well, yet beat Louisville easily. Teams shouldn't even bother competing against them, because they're so dominant. The NCAA should just give Kentucky the chip now, because no team is on they're level now, they'll embarrass Kansas/OSU.  Kentucky could probably beat a few NBA teams, we're watching pure dominance here, and it's not even fair. 
sick.gif
sick.gif

I hope this game will be just as amazing as the Elite 8 game. KU is about to pull out this win & get revenge on UK in the Championship on Monday night from earlier this season. Bill Self's pregame speeches
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom