Official March Madness Thread

Originally Posted by jville819

Why is Terrance Jones not the best player in the country??

He doesn't play mad enough, well let's say inspired. If he played like MKG all the time.....smh

Originally Posted by show time 96

WOW 
eek.gif

Reggie bullock 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 put the team on his back and  T. Zeller   played great 
Roy williams and  Harrison barnes did everything they could to lose that game 
My goodness, how can everyone else see that Justin Watts is not a point guard and should not have any kind of duties
relating to that position, but the coaches can't?

Harrison Barnes is a bum. How can he put out a 3-17 shooting night when he was needed most?

I think Henson's wrist was truly bothering him cause he was weak on rebounds and block attempts all night long.

Love how a bunch of people are saying Barnes shouldn't touch the lottery after one bad game.

Like I said awhile back, I could see him being a Glen Rice/Sean Elliott type of player. Jumper will be his best asset.

Obviously way too young to know, but could he have a ceiling similar to Dale Ellis's prime?

Crazy game, congrats to you Hoosier fans on a good year. 

Sunday is going to be really, really, tough. 

35-37 has to be a tournament record, doesn't it?

this dude Harrison Barnes whole career has been
grin.gif

maybe we placed unreal exceptations on him but damn homie give us something.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Love how a bunch of people are saying Barnes shouldn't touch the lottery after one bad game.

Like I said awhile back, I could see him being a Glen Rice/Sean Elliott type of player. Jumper will be his best asset.

Obviously way too young to know, but could he have a ceiling similar to Dale Ellis's prime?

Interesting Dale Ellis reference... but I haven't seen him shoot with THAT type of range yet.I see him having more of a Sean Elliott type of ceiling.

Harrison barnes reminds me of Luol Deng.

Allen....too early for a draft thread?

*edit*

Marvin Williams and "solid NBA player" are two things that shouldn't go together.  Marvin Williams and "career underachiever" is more fitting, IMO. 

Granger is probably spot on honestly.

Harrison will never be the defensive player Luol is.

I like the Granger comparison..

I was gonna say a better jump shooting Rudy Gay

so a useless 20 PPG and having ZERO impact on his team and voted most overrated player in the NBA by players is in the store for Barnes? sounds good to me.  
laugh.gif

If danny granger is a good realistic comparison for HB

would martell webster be a good worst case comparison for Barnes? 

laugh.gif
 @ Henz0 with the low key Rudy gay slander  harrison barnes is not that nice or athletic as rudy

Back
Top Bottom