OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

Originally Posted by AC Sionis

Padgett > Hansborough, Love

matter of fact...

Harangody > Hansborough, Love

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

David Padgett aint had a big game in a month...

Originally Posted by AC Sionis

Padgett > Hansborough, Love

matter of fact...

Harangody > Hansborough, Love

roll.gif
roll.gif

Kevin love is not that good. He just gets points under the basket when the other 3 horrid ucla players miss there shot. Brook Lopez> Kevin Love
come on now man thats just hate. not that good?? YA OK

thats what im saying rc49. its coming across as jealousy and hatred though. im not biased in any sense. my teams in another lower profile conference and has noafiliation with the pac10. what i enjoy is all the laker fans coming around this time of year.

Does Kevin Love remind anyone else of Nick Collison?
nerd.gif
Incredible college player, but I just feel like he won't translate over real well to the NBA...Productive, sure. Star, no.

^he'll get paid, much like collison and be set for life. and hell, he cant control the media, but he wont be worth the uncontrollable "hype".

I'm trying to not sound jealous. I'm just bitter from those games that were stolen from Stanford this year.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Does Kevin Love remind anyone else of Nick Collison?
nerd.gif
Incredible college player, but I just feel like he won't translate over real well to the NBA... Productive, sure. Star, no.
come on now love ant that stiff and slow
laugh.gif

"....and let's send it down to Erin Andrews who's with UCLA coach Ben Howland."

Erin- "Coach that was an amazing performance tonight by all 8 of your guys on the floor. So, who's turn is it to suck off the referees tonight?"

Ben H.- "Well, I think we'll give the honors to Kevin again tonight. He just can't get enough of those hot shwetty nuts on his tongue."

Erin- "I know the feeling coach. Thanks for your time. Good luck to you and your officiating crew the rest of the way."

Yall are still hating on Love?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thats a joke, this dude single handily carries UCLA through all their shooting slumps, and hes a beast on the defensive end.

STOP HATING JUST CUS HIS BRO IS ON THIS BOARD
indifferent.gif

I think his NBA career could be like Collison's....probably even a little better.....which isn't a bad thing.

He's too athletically limited to be a star.

Salty? everyone knows you got the game handed to you.
No way that was a foul. All Ball Buddy

^
laugh.gif

No point with even trying to debate with you.

Stay bitter or salty or whatever you want to call it, but you seem more upset than the WKY fans should be.

Vitale and Digger kill me
indifferent.gif

Curry performing better than anyone in the first 2 rounds in the last 29 years in games they HAD to win..

What games in the tournament do you not HAVE to win?
nerd.gif

Ready to call his tournament performance among the best of all time, *****

Originally Posted by dreClark

If tha vill turns the ball over against UNC like they did tonight....

smh.gif
smh.gif

If they shoot 52% again, they can..and win the game. Would be well advised to get that TO number around 15 tho

YO! I understand a L is 40 minutes away at all time, but cats keep writing my boy's death certificate before tip-off. Like they're the "#1"team in the country by title only. DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I understand a L is 40 minutes away at all time, but cats keep writing my boy's death certificate before tip-off. Like they're the "#1" team in the country by title only. DF!!!

Yeah....

Some _'s in here w/ OD hate for y'all bastards....

Y'all played some good D tonight....I can't front....

UNC haters went IN tonight, cot damn!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

UNC can win any type of game, now we can stop hearing about Wash st.'s "defense" finally
roll.gif

Hansbrough STILL getting it done, and what more can I say about Lawson
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bye byee louisville
pimp.gif

Who really thought they'd lose tonight tho?

I think 1 or 2 people in here..

Nobody really should have thought Wash St could put up enough points.

But, I will say Louisville wins. And there's valid arguments for that one.

Back
Top Bottom