OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

Purdue is a young team, Baylor looked to have the best player on the floor. Purdue played in the Big 10.
Fair enough, especially the Big 10 factor.

These young dudes are TOUGH, though.

Oh my god, CBS is taking me back to the Kent game.
indifferent.gif

I'm going to go burn that mother down.

htolmec.jpg

kent state deserves the olmec stoneface smfh

i'll give myself a stoneface for picking baylor. losing to colorado should've been a major red flag. smh.

McNeals perimeter D is
eek.gif

been watching Lazar for the past couple years and I just knew dude was gonna be a problem

I picked Baylor bc I thought they had athletes at every position and veterans I thought that would pay off in the tourney

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by elevenairs

McNeals perimeter D is
eek.gif

been watching Lazar for the past couple years and I just knew dude was gonna be a problem

Yeah....You see when Joey Crawford gave him the in and out and he went to the opposite side and JC had that clear lane to the hoop?????
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

j/k McNeal got some quick !+% hands

something told me not to pick baylor Kent St.

smh.gif

This guy Dominic James is OD quick....
smh.gif
smh.gif

I cant believe so many of yall actually picked Kent St. like they had the same team as last year.

indifferent.gif

At Baylor, why did I switch??

A big F U to Kent State, seriously. I should have choosed Michigan state, smh at me. Let's go Kentucky!!

anybody know the way to get the mmod to work on apple, ive already tried downloading the converter... its still not working........ help me out someone

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

anybody know the way to get the mmod to work on apple, ive already tried downloading the converter... its still not working........ help me out someone

I had it working earlier using Flip4Mac, but I can't get it to work now. I just ended up switching over to Windows with Parallels.

Back
Top Bottom